FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st Round Mock Draft

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11st Round Mock Draft Empty 1st Round Mock Draft Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:17 am

swg

With the draft tomorrow I decided I would welcome the occasion like the NFL draft...with a wild guess mock draft. Especially since I don't have a pick to worry about.

It's an interesting 1st round because almost every team in the first is WR heavy. Many are also defense needy. And almost all are ok at QB. This goes opposite to what is actually available and could make for an interesting round.

Without further ado, my (gauranteed to be wrong) mock draft.

1. WJD, Matt Schaub
2. Bling, Pittsburgh
3. IP, Josh Freeman
4. MN, Dallas
5. HP, Baltimore
6. JD, Sam Bradford
7. turned in
8. NE, NY Jets
9. JD, Andre Johnson
10. turned in

21st Round Mock Draft Empty Re: 1st Round Mock Draft Mon 19 Aug 2013, 3:53 pm

Spence

Spence

pretty weak draft when it comes to running backs dont you think? not really any good ones left. literally.

31st Round Mock Draft Empty Re: 1st Round Mock Draft Mon 19 Aug 2013, 3:54 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Well - you got 7 and 10 right!
9...traded to BB - so you get to edit your list

1 - WJD picks Smokin Jay Cutler
2 - Bling picks Ravens D
3 - IP picks Big Ben Rothlisberger
4 - Moonshine Pittsburg D
5 - HP picks Jets D
6 - JoD picks one of Josh Freeman/ Matt Schaub / Sam Bradford
7 - Turned in
8 - NE picks Dallas D
9 - Bling picks Darren Sproles
10 - turned in

41st Round Mock Draft Empty Re: 1st Round Mock Draft Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:32 pm

Spence

Spence

1)WJD-ROETHLISBERGER
2)BB-PITTSBURGH
3)IP-JAY CUTLER
4)MN-DALLAS
5)HP-NEW YORK JETS
6)JD-MATT SCHAUB
7)NE-FORFEIT
8)NE-BALTIMORE
9)JD-ANDRE JOHNSON
10)BB-FORFEIT

51st Round Mock Draft Empty good job guys... Thu 22 Aug 2013, 8:19 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

pretty impressed with the accuracy of nearly all of the mocks... - thought it would be slightly unfair of me to participate knowing picks 1 & 5... but I will say I would have gotten Graham's pick wrong no matter what - definitely would have guessed that he picked up a QB, but I tend to think everybody hates the same players I do! Haha. So I would have guessed that Graham took Freeman, at 2 & 9 I had Bling taking Mathews & DeAngelo Williams, and had JD taking Big Ben. I had Nolan taking Andre Johnson since he has a plethora of 2nd rd. picks where I saw (and continue to see) him picking up San Diego again for $1M less than when he dropped them, along with now Locker, Mathews, and Bowe.

Have to say I feel pretty good about getting Andre and Big Ben to start the second round... we shall see what is left to pick from @ 23...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum