FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm an idiot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm an idiot Empty I'm an idiot Mon 26 Aug 2013, 2:16 pm

swg

I obtained a number of 8th round picks to turn in for 6th rounders next year.  I liked the fact that they didn't go up in salary much and wouldn't affect next years cap as much as turning in earlier picks (and they would be in the 900,000 keeper round).

Turns out you can only turn in one pick per round.  That means I have six picks in the 8th and can't turn them in due to the rule and can't afford to keep them either.

Because of this, I will trade an 8th round pick (turns into a 6th) for a next year's 8th.

I will also trade a 9th round pick for a next year's 9th.  

I know either deal is stupid for me, but I am an idiot so it fits well.

2I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 4:22 am

nolan

nolan

Was wondering how u were going pull those picks off

3I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 5:45 am

swg

All of the 8th rounders are gone except my one to turn in and one I will use.

I still have five 9th rounders if anyone wants a pick in the 80s for a next year's 9th.

4I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:00 am

Spence

Spence

talk to me once we get closer that round.

swg wrote:All of the 8th rounders are gone except my one to turn in and one I will use.

I still have five 9th rounders if anyone wants a pick in the 80s for a next year's 9th.

5I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:10 am

swg

I would also trade a 9th (can be turned in for a 7th) for a 14th rounder this year and a 13th rounder next year.

6I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:38 am

Spence

Spence

im way under the cap now so i think we should put together a package. let me think of something..

swg wrote:I would also trade a 9th (can be turned in for a 7th) for a 14th rounder this year and a 13th rounder next year.

7I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 7:01 am

Spence

Spence

I'll do this one too. Deal???

swg wrote:I would also trade a 9th (can be turned in for a 7th) for a 14th rounder this year and a 13th rounder next year.

8I'm an idiot Empty Re: I'm an idiot Tue 27 Aug 2013, 7:04 am

Spence

Spence

in fact lets do this...

i get 81 and 82

you get 140 and 141...and a 12th and 13th in 2014

9I'm an idiot Empty pick89- - ------ Thu 29 Aug 2013, 2:32 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

i will do pick135 & 14th next year for pick 89? If you accept, then I will be turning that pick in -thanks

10I'm an idiot Empty would be 4 pick 87 ... Thu 29 Aug 2013, 2:44 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

just saw your other deal for 89... thx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]