FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Injuries!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Injuries!!! on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 9:10 am

Spence

Geez!!! This week's transactions should be interesting. With that in mind...I do have the new #1 WR in Indy.

Darrius Heyward-Bey now on the block!

2 DHB on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 9:02 pm

wherbert

As a life long (35 years out of 44) Colts fan - the phrase "#1 Colts wide receiver" and "Darius Heyward-Bay" should never be in the same sentence -

his value increases...but I dare say that TY is the #1 Colt wide out - just saying -

I love your optimism Spence

3 Re: Injuries!!! on Tue 22 Oct 2013, 10:41 am

Spence

Very cool that you are a Colts fan. I went to the Manning vs. Brady undefeated bowl in 2007. It was an amazing experience! It was cool how they shut down the streets, had bands playing on floats, and beer everywhere with the cops not caring. It was the old RCA dome though, however we got "players tickets." So we sat with the player's family. We got Quinn Pitcock's seats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum