FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade GG and IP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade GG and IP Empty Trade GG and IP Thu 31 Oct 2013, 12:38 pm

Spence

Spence

GG gets...

Brandon Marshall
Washington Defense

IP gets...

Aaron Dobson
New England Defense
BB's 1st 2014, KP's 3rd 2014, and HP's 5th 2014

2Trade GG and IP Empty Re: Trade GG and IP Sat 24 May 2014, 8:02 am

swg

I nominate this for worst trade of the year. BB's pick turned into #1 overall and put Graham right into this year's running. If GG wasn't the owner (like Jerry Jones) he'd be fired as GM.

Just wanted to start stirring the pot for this year.

3Trade GG and IP Empty Re: Trade GG and IP Sat 24 May 2014, 5:23 pm

Spence

Spence

Depends on how you look at it I guess. When I made that trade I was in 2nd place and needed specifically WR points. I ended up losing by just a few points so if it went the other way it would have been a great trade. Hardly think that is the worst trade of the season? Sometimes you overpay value because of something very specific like a need or a category you need help in. Good luck this season dude. You loaded up on picks so you should be right in the thick of it.

4Trade GG and IP Empty Re: Trade GG and IP Sat 24 May 2014, 6:37 pm

swg

You swung for the fence from 2nd place. If I did that in 2012 I'd probably be more than a multiple times bridesmaid. So yeah, not too bad overall. I just hate that it turned out so well for Graham.

Either way I was trying to talk some trash and you gave me a mature and reasonable response. What fun is that?

5Trade GG and IP Empty Re: Trade GG and IP Sat 24 May 2014, 7:39 pm

Spence

Spence

haha. sorry for being reasonable. how about this...i cant wait to kick everybody's ass this year! bitches! Smile well, everyone except for 1st place. im the chicago cubs of fantasy football. although at least the cubs won a title at some point. ugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum