FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

claim/add.. issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 claim/add.. issue on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 10:07 am

Anthony

I was told to add at 10:01 tbecause claiming is until 10:00.. so that's why I claimed Jennings at that time ..

2 Re: claim/add.. issue on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:11 am

wherbert

you are correct that claiming is open til 10pst...you could have claimed Jennings before 10 (but others could have cherry picked him - as with Flynn and Wallace this week)

if you add some one after 10 no one can steal them from you

I claimed Jennings at 9:59pst (basically leaving 1 minute for anyone to take him...but that option ended at 10:01)

I swiped a player from Spence earlier in the year during the claim period at 10pst on the nose - Graham said 10:01 would have been too late

3 Re: claim/add.. issue on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 12:59 pm

Spence

i still say there should be a blackout period of an hour between these two periods. just my two cents.

4 read the rules to understand things on Thu 07 Nov 2013, 2:04 pm

ip34

there is a visual graph on the waiver wire process specifically for people that dont understand the written rule

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum