FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

supp value for tansitioned players ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1supp value for tansitioned players ? Empty supp value for tansitioned players ? Tue 17 Jun 2014, 7:14 pm

Anthony

Anthony

im not sure if I'm reading this correctly or not but in the updated rules it says no tagged player can receive draft pick compensation. some players still have a round value on their transitioned players from last year, ( A. peterson) amongst others. this is on the updated roster. If we are able to receive supp values for our past transitioned players i would like to put a 4th round value on baltimore.

Thanks
KP

2supp value for tansitioned players ? Empty Re: supp value for tansitioned players ? Wed 18 Jun 2014, 6:31 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

Nice catch Anthony. Yeah, you were right the 1st time.

If a player HAS EVER BEEN TAGGED in any way, by any team, he is INELIGIBLE for the supplemental draft, or for a comp pick until going back through the common draft.

I'll change the supplemental values on A.Peterson, M.Forte, Seattle D, Dallas D, & Chris.Johnson to N/A.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum