FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heff!!! !!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Heff!!! !!! on Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:11 pm

Anthony

Wish you were playing in the league , would be awesome ... Seems like you would be all over things .. Why did you quit ownership ?

2 Re: Heff!!! !!! on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 6:12 am

HeffsHuskers

Anthony wrote:Wish you were playing in the league , would be awesome ... Seems like you would be all over things .. Why did you quit ownership ?

Hey Anthony, thanks man. I quit ownership because I wasn't enjoying football as much. I used to have to root for players / defenses on teams that I would normally despise.

3 Re: Heff!!! !!! on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 3:06 pm

swg

HeffsHuskers wrote:
Anthony wrote:Wish you were playing in the league , would be awesome ... Seems like you would be all over things .. Why did you quit ownership ?

Hey Anthony, thanks man. I quit ownership because I wasn't enjoying football as much. I used to have to root for players / defenses on teams that I would normally despise.

I was just giving Graham a hard time for drafting the Jets. He acknowledged that he sold his soul in drafting them.

I have always felt like I'd rather lose with guys I like than win with Jets.

4 Re: Heff!!! !!! on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 3:18 pm

HeffsHuskers

swg wrote:

I was just giving Graham a hard time for drafting the Jets.  He acknowledged that he sold his soul in drafting them.

I have always felt like I'd rather lose with guys I like than win with Jets.

Haha, nice! I don't like to lose at anything, so rather than have Roy Helu, Rex Burkhead, Danny Woodhead, Niles Paul, etc. on my team (All Ex Nebraska 'Huskers or from Nebraska), I decided that not playing fantasy football would keep my love for the game intact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum