FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

The way way waaaaaaayyyy too early Top Ten for the 2015 Main Draft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spence

Big Dogs Fantasy Football

My Top Ten in regular draft that will probably be available, based on who I think team's keepers will be.

1) Aaron Rodgers
2) Peyton Manning
3) Drew Brees
-------------------
4) Phillip Rivers
5) Tom Brady
-------------------
6) Tony Romo
7) Jamaal Charles
Cool Calvin Johnson
9) Kansas City Defense
10) Arian Foster

Spence

i have no idea why the forum recognizes my number 8 as a smiley face. odd.

swg

Spence, I like that someone else is already thinking about that. I was actually talking about it a bit with Graham the other night.

I think Rodgers is the consensus #1. But I think you'd get 10 different answers for the rest of the round as they all have question marks.

Manning has struggled a ton lately and age/injury history would make me nervous. He probably has the highest 2015 upside though. Brees was very average the 2nd half this year and the Saints already have $160 million committed to a $140 million cap next year and that's before resigning their own players, any other FAs, and paying their rookies. They have been kicking salary problems down the road for years by coverting base salary to bonuses, and 2015 is the year it starts coming due. They will be gutted either this year or next and even if they hold off another year, they have no means of getting better. Romo was one of the best QBs in our league this year. He was huge in all of the average categories. But the back injury and contract status for Dez are worries. Brady was very good from week 4 on, but he is always a Gronk injury away from being middle of the pack. Rivers struggled when the Chargers struggled with injuries (plus he's a Charger). Calvin should be recovered but that offense has been awful under Caldwell. Foster has a huge cap number next year and it's unclear if he'll be back after a great bounce back year.

Rodgers
Brady
Manning
Romo
Brees
Charles
Rivers
Megatron
Foster
Stafford (assuming Johnson is healthy he could bounce back)

But one thing that's obvious is that it will be very tough to get a QB if you aren't drafting high in round 1.

Spence

yea ive been thinking about next years first round for months now. i have picks 4/5 depending on how the tie breaker works with BB and picks 8 and 9 in round 1. it should be no surprise im taking a qb at 4/5. would love to snag a phillip rivers there but who knows. 8 and 9? hell, i might take another qb there with one of those. i bet one of the qbs could drop. would essentially only need 2 picks in the first 7 to go non qb to get a good one, maybe a brady or romo. i would die to get a brady/rivers combo. even then stafford would more than likely be there. although i really dont like him. throw in a jamaal charles or a beasty defense and im liking how my 1st round in shaping up! to divulge a little more about my plan. im cutting cincy d, and along with trading away aaron rodgers, im giving up my bottom two fa picks. but i still have what i think is the #1 overall fa pick. ne is not allowed to be the 1st pick, so it drops to me. can you say seattle defense? Smile good luck and enjoy your championship. its my turn next year...

Spence

and while im just giving up my entire plan.  here is who i think im keeping as of this moment...

Teddy Bridgewater
Sam Bradford
Jameis Winston

alfred morris
c.j. anderson

demaryius thomas

carolina

and this is what i want my roster to look like after i pick the one fa pick and the 3 1sts i have

rivers(pick 4)
stafford(pick Cool
bridgewater
bradford
winston

cj anderson
alfred morris

demaryius thomas

seatlle(fa #1)
carolina
kansas city(pick 9)

i got two supplemental picks too.  would love to get another quality running back and a wr/te.  maybe a marshawn lynch and rob gronkowski.  that'd be pretty cool. Smile

HeffsHuskers

Typing in an "8" plus ")" will give an emoji, just like ":" plus ")"

Spence

any possible way we can update the actual draft order? like with all the trades and rules applied. for example i don't own my own 1st round pick. Someone else does. And then there is the application of the rule for Nolan Express' finish under 80. thanks guys! im sooooooooo excited for next year!

Stat Ho

Admin

http://franchise10team.forumotion.com

Spence

not to be a stickler but nolan is not allowed to have the first pick in any draft due to finishing under 80 points. so don't i move up in both the free agent draft and college draft? thanks bud.

Spence

and while im thinking about it just so i know. if i cut jameis winston, i can still draft him in the college draft right? want to make sure before i cut him. i would rather keep a diff player then add winston than keep winston and get another dirty college guy. thanks.

swg

You can do that with Winston. I did that exact thing with Manziel last year. Worked out great too.

Spence

swg wrote:You can do that with Winston.  I did that exact thing with Manziel last year.  Worked out great too.

cool thanks.

Spence

i just wanted to bump this up. i see a new rule was posted today concerning the college draft. i assume i can still draft tevin coleman number one even though he was on my team last year. we had this discussion about winston if you scroll up. so i can still draft coleman correct since this rule just went up today? thanks.

Stat Ho

Admin
It's OK this year to draft a player in the College Draft that was on your team last year.

But starting in the 2016 College Draft, Teams CANNOT draft a player from their own roster.

http://franchise10team.forumotion.com

Spence

cool. thanks man. appreciate ya

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum