FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 Goals / Potential new categories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 2015 Goals / Potential new categories on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 7:45 am

Stat Ho

Admin
2015 Goals
Weaken Defense
Strengthen TE
Better QB All Around

These are just thoughts on categories to potentially bring IN, and to take OUT.

IN.......................................................................OUT
QBR   .......................................................................QB - Yards per Attempt
# of Wins (that team that player is on)...........................
TD's per touch............................................................Defense - points allowed per possession
Total Points (count Defense/SpTm TD as 6, safety as 2)....Offense - Total TD Scored
Head to Head Wins......................................................
QB Passer Rating.........................................................Completion %

http://franchise10team.forumotion.com

2 Re: 2015 Goals / Potential new categories on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:45 am

Spence

Just wanted to give my opinions on these.  First off, I've always been one to not want to change rules every year.  I just see no need with most changes category wise.  I mean if it ain't broke...  

2015 Goals
Weaken DefenseThis is the one I disagree with this most.  Having Defense strong is one of the hallmarks of this league.  We are literally the only league that gives that this much credit.  That is one of the best things about this league.  Please please please don't weaken Defense.
Strengthen TENot entirely sure how this would work.  I think it's just an unnecessary change to make.
Better QB All AroundThis one I'd probably be okay with.  I like that we are QB heavy as well.  The Yahoo, NFL.com, etc leagues have a lot of emphasis on the RB and I hate that.  So I'm cool with QB thing.

These are just thoughts on categories to potentially bring IN, and to take OUT.

IN.......................................................................OUT
QBR   .......................................................................QB - Yards per AttemptI like yards per attempt because it mimics similar categories in RB and WR.  It just makes sense.  And I think QBR is ridiculous and ESPN should just stay out of shit like that.
# of Wins (that team that player is on)...........................This is silly.  Sorry, just being honest.
TD's per touch............................................................Defense - points allowed per possessionVery much disagree with messing with Defense.
Total Points (count Defense/SpTm TD as 6, safety as 2)....Offense - Total TD ScoredI think total Offensive TDs are a good category.  It makes sense.  It speaks to the overall value of your team.
Head to Head Wins......................................................Unnecessary.  We have two titles for a reason.  I think the points and the head to head should remain separate.
QB Passer Rating.........................................................Completion %I'm really against this one as well.  Completion % is a very important category.  I always look at QBs completion %.  And why would add both QB passer rating and QBR?

Sorry that all sounded like I hate everything.  I just disagree and I think you were looking for feedback from us.  Hopefully. Smile  haha.  Anyways, thanks for reading and you guys did a phenomenal job running the league.  Having all those player lists before the season started was awesome.  Really nice touch and I hope we continue.  Happy Off-season!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum