FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best News Ever

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Best News Ever on Sat 28 Mar 2015, 6:08 pm

swg

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/coach-revival-starring-craig-t-235940830.html

One of my favorite shows as a kid. I still remember when the Screaming Eagles won the NCAA championship.

2 Re: Best News Ever on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 6:55 pm

Spence

i have a feeling it might suck though. that's the only problem. they green-lit a 13-episode season with him coming out of retirement to become an assistant coach to his head coach son, now grown, at an ivy league school. not sure how that's gonna fly. but i guess on the positive side, it was fought over by all of the networks. we shall see i guess.

3 Re: Best News Ever on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 9:05 am

swg

If it is just Craig T. Nelson and a new cast I'll still be glad it's getting made, but I'll be worried.

They need Luther and Dobber.

4 Re: Best News Ever on Tue 07 Apr 2015, 9:49 am

wherbert

Luther - Jerry Van Dyke is now 84 years old...that's old - and I turn 46 in 2 weeks... but 84 is old
Dauber - the voice of Patrick Star on SpongeBob has enough royalty money at this point, who wants to work...

Coach was a quality show in its time - let sleeping dogs lie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum