FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jameis Winston

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jameis Winston Empty Jameis Winston Fri 01 May 2015, 11:40 pm

Spence

Spence

I'm not saying this because he is going to be on my roster next year, but I think he's going to be a star.  I watched his press conference.  He has the leader and media thing down.  He put that much less talented Florida State team on his back last year.  They had no business getting as far as they did.  I look forward to having this stud on my roster for years to come.  What do you guys think?

2Jameis Winston Empty Re: Jameis Winston Sat 02 May 2015, 10:33 am

swg

It's hard to say what kind of pro anybody will be. The GMs who get paid millions to predict are rarely better than 50/50. Winston is clearly a guy that people follow, and he has talent for sure. We'll see how he develops. I definitely like him throwing to Mike Evans more than last year's Glennon/McCown combo. Of course, Mike Evans could catch TDs if you punted the ball to him.

As for carrying a less talented FSU team last year, they beat nobody and lost to the first team with more talent they faced. The best team they beat all year was a Georgia Tech team that lost to Duke. Playing in that conference they got a walk to the playoff.

3Jameis Winston Empty Re: Jameis Winston Sat 02 May 2015, 7:31 pm

Spence

Spence

I guess I meant that FSU team only won those games because of the play on the field by Jameis Winston. He willed that team it seamed at times. I think he's a star in the making. That's just me. It really is a crap shoot sometimes. Ryan Leaf anybody? But not only does he have Mike Evans but don't forget about Vincent Jackson. Two 6'5" dudes he gets to throw to? I think he's set up for success with Lovie Smith and his staff. We shall see...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum