FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Agent Draft

+3
jaythajenius
anthonytheking
swg
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free Agent Draft Empty Free Agent Draft Mon 14 Jul 2014, 6:48 pm

swg

With the 1st pick of the Free Agent Draft, SWG selects Seattle Seahawks Defense.

2Free Agent Draft Empty Number 2 pick Tue 15 Jul 2014, 6:56 pm

anthonytheking

with the #2 pick the artist formerly known as WWJD selects: SD def

on the note, I would also like to formally change my team name to: Real Tackles Fake Girlfriends

3Free Agent Draft Empty Re: Free Agent Draft Wed 16 Jul 2014, 11:00 am

jaythajenius

With the 3rd pick in the free agent draft, the team formerly known as "Moonshine" selects MIN WR Cordarrelle Patterson.

And on that note, jaythajenius would like to change his team name to "I Love BIG TDs"

4Free Agent Draft Empty Re: Free Agent Draft Wed 16 Jul 2014, 6:09 pm

nolan

nolan

Pick 4 Andre Ellington ARI RB

5Free Agent Draft Empty Bling Pick 5 Thu 17 Jul 2014, 1:28 am

Bling5

Manziel Cleveland Browns Quarterback

6Free Agent Draft Empty Re: Free Agent Draft Thu 17 Jul 2014, 10:12 am

swg

No rookies can be taken.

If a college player is not a keeper, than they go straight to the college draft.

7Free Agent Draft Empty Bling Pick 5 Thu 17 Jul 2014, 1:04 pm

Bling5

Frank Gore

8Free Agent Draft Empty Re: Free Agent Draft Thu 17 Jul 2014, 2:26 pm

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

My fault on the misinterpretation by a few owners relating to college/NFL rookie players that were on a team last year and not protected this year. I will amend the rules so that it's spelled out correctly.

AMENDED RULES:

b. FREE AGENT DRAFT – JULY 15TH
i. Teams can add one player in the FREE AGENT DRAFT
ii. COLLEGE players NOT PROTECTED from last year are INELIGIBLE for the Free Agent Draft. These COLLEGE players will be thrown into the pool for the COLLEGE DRAFT.
iii. Players available for the FREE AGENT DRAFT are NFL players NOT PROTECTED from last year. Teams must bid on players with a salary.

iv. Make sure to check every couple of days to see the progress and not to slow down the selection process.
v. The 1st pick of the FREE AGENT DRAFT will be determined by a lottery incorporating the previous season’s standings.

c. COLLEGE DRAFT – AUGUST 1ST
i. Teams can draft 2 players in COLLEGE DRAFT
ii. Players available for the COLLEGE DRAFT are COLLEGE players NOT PROTECTED from last year, and any player drafted or eligible for the NFL draft.
iii. Make sure to check every couple of days to see the progress and not to slow down the selection process.
iv. The 1st pick of the COLLEGE DRAFT will be determined by the previous season’s standings

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

9Free Agent Draft Empty Re: Free Agent Draft Thu 17 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

nolan

nolan

NE selects Crabtree with pick 6

10Free Agent Draft Empty Ip selects Thu 17 Jul 2014, 5:35 pm

ip34

Pick 7 pitta
Pick 8 kp owes
Pick 9 cooper
Pick 10 Miami def

Sponsored content