FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have a question Empty I have a question Tue 22 Nov 2011, 9:23 am

rhess2020

Because we are awarding forfeit wins because Bruiser has been kicked out or removed himself from the league it would seem appropriate to award wins to everyone who played him thoughout the season. It does not seem fair for someone to get a freebie at this point versus someone getting a loss at an earlier point. It should be all or nothing. Either compete against his lineup or not. But it is not right that a portion of the league has to compete against him and a portion does not.

ip34

ALL OWNERS WERE TEXTED AND ASKED TO CALL GRAHAM ON WED NOV 17TH TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER. THE OWNERS THAT RESPONDED BACK WERE THE ONES THAT HAD INPUT IN MAKING THIS DECISION.
THIS IS WHY THE DECISON WENT AS IT DID:
TEAMS THAT ARE LEAGUE RUN, GRAHAM HAS TO TURN IN THEIR LINEUPS. THERE WAS TOO MUCH POSSIBILITY OF CONFLICT OF INTEREST WITH HIM DOING THAT. ANYTIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE, A TEAM BECAME LEAGUE RUN, THAT TEAM HAS BEEN INELIGIBLE FOR HEAD TO HEAD WINS.
TEAMS THAT PLAYED BR OR TS WHEN THEY HAD ACTIVE OWNERS TRYING TO WIN WERE PLAYED AGAINST A REAL OPPONNENT. IM ( GRAHAM ) TIRED OF THE HATRED THAT IVE BEEN GETTING AT TIMES, SO I DIDNT WANT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TURNING IN LINEUPS AGAINST MYSELF OR TEAMS IM PLAYING OR MY RIVALS ARE PLAYING IN HEAD TO HEAD MATCHUPS.

WE ALSO DECIDED THAT SINCE THERE ARE 5 ACTIVE TEAMS IN ONE DIVISION AND 3 ACTIVE TEAMS IN THE OTHER DIVISION. SINCE THE TOP 4 IN EACH DIVISION MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, WHOEVER GETS 1ST IN THE DIVISION WITH 5 TEAMS GETS TO CHOOSE WHICH DIVISION THEY WANT TO BE THE #1 SEED IN FOR THE PLAYOFFS.

JUST FOR CLARIFICATION, BRUISERS QUIT, HE WAS NEVER ASKED TO LEAVE OR THROWN OUT.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum