FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS

+2
tcrouse78
ip34
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Wed 23 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

ip34

LL GETS
carolina
brees
a johnson
hunter
10th
13th

TS GETS
orton
tate
gabbert
dallas
cutler
fa pick
2nd
3rd gp

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

I disagree with this trade and do not believe it is legit. sorry bro but brees and a johnson amke this trade top heavy - i dont care what the salaries are... i dont like it

3PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty at minimum... for Brees Thu 24 Nov 2011, 5:23 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

I wuld have given up Ryan and Dalton/Tebow, along with other player/pick combos. that combo far outweighs orton/cutler.

4PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 8:00 am

swg

Then offer it up. I'll take whatever I can get. I haven't made a trade with Graham in months, but he gave me the best deal this time.

5PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 8:02 am

swg

And i got Dallas from him and I wanted a keeper defense.

6PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 8:14 am

swg

Ryan, Dalton, cincinatti, FA, 2nd, 3rd

ip34

i have no problem with ts taking a better offer then mine. but just typing in that u dont like a prospective trade and that u would have given up more is just complaining. type in an official offer, dont just say u wouldve given up more, offer more. ur my boy but i disagree with your approach on this matter. there have been many offers to ts in the discussion log in the last 48 hours and u never entered 1 offer for brees.

8PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 9:29 am

swg

If we don't have anything worked out by cowboys game time I am dealing with Graham so I can get the cowboys defense.

Keepers pre Graham trade
Brees, manning, cj2k, green-Ellis, Ingram, hunter, James jones

Keepers after
Cutler, manning, cj2k, Dallas, gabbert, ingram, Orton/Tate, plus a 2nd 3rd and a FA pick

That pretty much fixes for next year a team that was totally screwed when it got abandoned.

Now if someone gives me more, then I'm all for it.

Arrowheads

M.Sanchez
K.Kolb
D.Thomas
Cleveland
fa pick
3rd
4th

10PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty By the way Thu 24 Nov 2011, 9:53 am

moonshine

A trade has to be 24 hours so can't play Dallas defense

11PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty GP offer........ Thu 24 Nov 2011, 9:59 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Ryan
Tebow
J Nelson
Cincy
2nd 3rd

for
Brees
A Johnson
Tennessee
5th

12PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:00 am

swg

Are you making an offer?

ip34

I THINK THE TIME SHOULD BE FROM THEN-IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER TO ME THOUGH.BECAUSE IM THE ONE TRADING DALLAS DEF, NOT PLAYING THEM. TS PUT A DEADLINE OF DALLAS GAME KICKOFF SO THAT HE DIDNT HAVE TO FIELD MORE OFFERS AND COULD RELAX AND ENJOY THE DALLLAS GAME. HE KNOWS THAT OFFERS WERE POSTED 2 DAYS FOR BREES AND HAS BEEN LISTENING SINCE THEN. HE JUST WANTS A DEADLINE ON IT THAT WE ALL KNOW.
I THINK WE SHOULD WAIT 24 HOURS FOR SURE FOR TRADE TO BE FINALIZED, AND AM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD EVER WAIVE THAT. IM SAYING FOR 2 DAYS EVERONE SAW MY OFFERSTO BREES AND NEVER MADE AN OFFER OF THEIR OWN, NOW 2 DAYS LATER EVERYONE IS ACTING SURPRISED THAT BREES MIGHT BE TRADED.
SO WHAT HAPPENS IF I PLAY DALLAS DEF? CAN I NOT MAKE THE TRADE?
CAN I PLAY DALLAS RT NOW PENDING THE TRADE GOING THROUGH?AND IF IT GOES THROUGH DALLAS IS REMOVED FROM MY LINEUP?
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INPUT

Last edited by ip34 on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:33 am; edited 3 times in total

The Nation

15PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

swg

24 hours from last night is fine. The team is in last by a mile and doesn't need to start Dallas anyways.

I have no interest in tebow. His GM gave the no confidence vote yesterday and is traveling around watching college qbs. Put Dalton in for tebow like you suggested. And I want a FA pick for sure, so...

Ryan, Dalton, Nelson, cincy, FA, 3rd

16PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty I dont either..... Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:12 am

moonshine

We said 24 from the prospective trade posted not when it was discussed

17PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty i do not hold a fa pick or 1st rd... Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:21 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

or they would they would have probably been part of the package.

I would replace tebow with dalton, i was just trying to provide another under keeper as the forum suggested that you were looking for

18PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:36 am

swg

I'm honestly looking for as many parts as possible and only next year matters. The team is broken as is and brees is the chance to fix it.

If you'll take my offer I'll gladly deal with you instead of Graham.

19PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty AW offers Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

The Nation

M.Sanchez
K.Kolb
J.Charles
Cleveland
fa
3rd
4th

20PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty WHY IS THE NATION MAKING OFFERS FOR AW? Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

ip34

MATT ARE U LOGGED IN AS RUSS? OR RUSS ARE U MAKING TRADE OFFERS FOR AW?

The Nation

22PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:49 am

swg

I'd also field offers for AJ or brees independently if that gets TS more value.

23PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:50 am

ip34

WAS JUST ASKING - RUSS I HOPE U AND MATT HAVE A GODD TURKEY DAY

The Nation

sorry it read rude but i didnt mean it any way

25PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Hk offer Thu 24 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

moonshine

Fitzpatrick and Alex smith and 2 8th round pick for brees

26PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Fri 25 Nov 2011, 10:52 am

swg

If you want to switch tebow and Dalton then send me an offer. Otherwise I'll make it final with Graham.

ip34

IM WAITING TO UPDATE ROSTERS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE RULING OR DECISON ON THIS TRADE IS.

28PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty yesterday @ 10:21am I wrote I was willing Fri 25 Nov 2011, 3:39 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

to switch Tebow and Dalton... - Orton and Gabbert are evidently more compelling?

29PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Fri 25 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

swg

Than tebow? Absolutely. I would only care about next year with that team. Who knows where tebow will be next year or if he'll start there. Gabbert will be a starting QB with Jax. That will get me something. Sanchez got me good value early season this year when everyone is a contender and there are limited starters to go around.

Now if bling wanted to deal me tebow this year in BDO, I am all ears.

Besides you brought up Dalton twice assuring me you'd include him and then never made an offer with him. I told you over and over give me a Dalton offer and brees was as good as yours. I was still waiting on that offer when the deal went through. I wish it came. Ryan and Dalton would have let me get a haul from you and then flip Eli to Graham for even more. TS would have been an instant 2012 contender. Instead I made the best deal that actually got offered instead of hinted at.

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Barrett & all: Please do not let my frustration lead you to believe that I am hinting at collusion between Graham and his trading partners... I am sure that like myself and my children, Graham and his brothers would love nothing more than to have another "notch on the belt", so to speak, when it comes to sibling rivalry - even more so simply to rub each others nose in it. My frustration, I believe, was more or less in regard to Brees being dealt by an owner that just took over a team on the immediate - and this is for two reasons:

1. Brees is arguably the best QB in the league (argument probably lost when considering Rodgers season this year), or at least #2.

2. Brees has the first overall pick of the draft in this league this year, a very coveted pick which I tried hard to deal for wanting Brees on my team, he was franchised (just as I would have) and essentially made unavailable, only now to be available due to the exhausting and irritating circumstances that we now find ourselves in. Brees would have been my staple when it came to building my team, just as I thought he was going to be for the owner that left us.

I do not think that the value of the trade for Brees is what really is being questioned here - I think that several frustrated owners in this league are very competitive and don't want to lose any ground to another team. Graham just happens to be right ahead of me in the standings and I think that this trade makes his team more than a legitimate contender for a top 3 finish due to the disparity in points from first to last. Neither here nor there... also, going forward I will completely clarify when I make an offer in the forum - I thought that by saying I would swap Tebow and Dalton that I was, in effect, making the exact same offer as the previous post but with a change of Tebow and Dalton. Thanks for your time to all of you.

31PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:00 am

swg

Well I messed up. I didn't realize you ever offered Dalton or I'd have taken your offer.

I think part of the miscommunication was that I got ticked because i felt like collusion was being implied. And you certainly guessed right that there is nothing I love more in fantasy than sticking it to Graham. That's why years go by where we don't trade. So I ended up thinking you were just hinting at deals to block brees. Next time I'll call or text to make an offer easier.

32PROSPECTIVE TRADE   LL   TS Empty Re: PROSPECTIVE TRADE LL TS Sat 26 Nov 2011, 8:13 am

swg

And I would still deal Brandon Marshall, chris Johnson, Tony Gonzalez, Tennessee, Grossman to anyone interested. This time just text an offer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum