FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ip34

OFFERS WILL FIRST START BEING ACCEPTED STARTING NOV 30RD 9PM PST, THEN THE DAILY DEADLINEIS 9PM FOR OFFERS -FROM VALUES LISTED BELOW ANY OFFER EQUAL TO STARTING BID OR BETTER WILL BE AWARDED TO THAT TEAM @9PM DAILY STARTING NOVEMBER 30TH @9PM---MAKE AN OFFER BELOW ( LOWER PLACE TEAMS WILL BE GIVEN PRIORITY ON SAME RND BID )

THESE ARE THE ENTRY/OPENING OFFERS FOR EACH PLAYER:

M.Leinhart 9TH RND
F.Jones 5TH RND
M.Morris 7TH RND
CJ.Spiller 6TH RND
R.Williams 9TH RND
J.Finley 4TH RND
Buffalo 9TH RND
L JAMES ORE 9TH RND

Last edited by ip34 on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

2IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Dont think I can get Balt under cap Sun 27 Nov 2011, 10:02 am

rhess2020

so I remove my offer for now.

Last edited by rhess2020 on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

3IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty 3rd for vjax......... Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

thanx.......

4IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty TN puts in... Sun 27 Nov 2011, 8:31 pm

The Nation

a 3rd for R.Mendenhall and a 2nd for G.Jennings

5IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Balt Def Mon 28 Nov 2011, 11:35 am

rhess2020

I do not have a third. I would be happy to give up a 2nd, 4th and Dolphins? They have been playing well lately and could be a potential under keeper?

ip34

no substitutes can be made. the values were set so that graham didnt have to make any decisions for the team. u guys r already giving me shit for my brees trade, why would u want me to make trades for bg. no matter who i traded players to, u guys would question me

7IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Balt Def Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:30 am

rhess2020

I will offer a 2nd (whichever is a lower of my two) and the 3rd I get from TS.

8IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty ll bids on s smith Wed 30 Nov 2011, 7:50 pm

ip34

2nd rnd

9IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty mp offers 1st & 3rd Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

ip34

for balty

10IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty RR offers Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

rhess2020

First and Third for Baltimore

11IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Post for balty Wed 30 Nov 2011, 8:58 pm

moonshine

Fa pick for balty and second

12IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty RR offers Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:00 pm

rhess2020

1st, 2nd, third for balt

13IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty So there mines right Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

moonshine

Maryland punishers.

14IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Baltimore Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

rhess2020

should be awarded to RR for the offer of 1st and third if MP offered same. The offer which followed is not allowed as we mentioned before no adding to deal just picks for players. FA for Balt and a 2nd is not allowed. If he meant FA and 2nd then my offer of 1st, 2nd, 3rd would trump i think? Please let me know asap.

15IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty I put in additional offer Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

rhess2020

to secure Balt Def. But I am sure that the last offer of MP is invalid if I understand the way it was explained to me on an earlier post.

rhess2020

and should be interpreted as they are written. Thanks for taking my calls tonight and I look forward to being a Ravens fan in the morning. LOL

17IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty IM NOT SURE HOW TO RULE ON THIS MATTER Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:37 am

ip34

AND SINCE I FEEL IT WILL HAVE A MAJOR IMPACT ON WHO WINS THIS YEAR I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
I KNOW HERBS OFFER AT 858 WAS TYPED IN WRONG, BUT IT WAS OBVIOUS HE WAS OFFERING A FA PICK AND A 2ND
I ALSO KNOW WE SAID ALL OFFER HAD TO BE IN BY 9PM AND RR'S LAST OFFER WAS IN AT 9PM EXACTLY- I DONT WANT TO MAKE A DECISION THAT DECIDES THE CHAMPIONSHIP BASED ON WHETHER A RULE MEABT 8:59 OR 9PM, NOR DO I WANT IT TO BE DECIDED BY A MISTYPED OFFER FROM A DEFUNCT TEAM/ROSTER.

MY SOLUTION IS WHAT WAS ALREADY DISCUSSED BETWEEN RR MP AND MYSELF.
I WILL RECIEVE A FINAL OFFER FOR BALTIMORE FROM EACH OF THEM BY 2PM TODAY- BEST OFFER GETS BALTY. I WILL ALSO IMMEDIATELY FORWARD WHAT BOTH OWNERS OFFERED BACK TO THEM AS SOON AS BOTH OFFERS ARE RECEIVED.
I FEEL THIS IS THE MOST FAIR AND DIPLOMATIC WAY TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION, I HOPE U BOTH UNDERSTAND.

18IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty mp gets balty Thu 01 Dec 2011, 2:06 pm

ip34

for fa pick 2nd 9th

19IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE A PICK FOR A PLAYERR LISTED BELOW FROM BRUISERS ROSTER, PLZ ENTER YOUR OFFER BELOW Empty Wanna make a bid Fri 02 Dec 2011, 4:04 pm

moonshine

Bid 5th on cj spiller

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum