FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

week 15 lineup

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1week 15 lineup Empty week 15 lineup Thu 15 Dec 2011, 6:01 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Ryan Dalton MJD Reggie Bush Roddy VJax Nelson
Gresham Washington Seattle

Sorry Im a lil late. Asking for an exception, but if not granted I will insert Tebow, Mathews, and Antonio Brown

2week 15 lineup Empty HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP Thu 15 Dec 2011, 6:06 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Corrections: Sorry...

Ryan Rivers Rice Sproles Harvin A Brown Cruz Gates
Atlanta Detroit

Asking for exception either way... if not granted insert McCoy &
Oakland

Thanks...

3week 15 lineup Empty Re: week 15 lineup Fri 16 Dec 2011, 6:17 am

swg

I had the same thing happen last week and asked for an exception after the games had started Sunday (I had nobody play Thursday). It was denied and my previous week's lineup was used and I was fairly eliminated from the playoffs.

4week 15 lineup Empty couple of differences Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:24 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

my request was public and during the first quarter (MJD had 22 yds, ryan 90 passing, roddy 39), and i had played each of these guys every week they have been available to my lineup card. I didn't have any say in your case, because if I did, I would have voted to give you an exception.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum