FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

trade ip & bb

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1trade    ip & bb Empty trade ip & bb Wed 07 Nov 2012, 2:13 pm

ip34

BB GETS MCFADDEN GREEN BAY
IP GETS HUNTER PITT

2trade    ip & bb Empty ????????????????? Wed 07 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Why trade for green bay then to turn around and give justin green bay back two weeks later? Seems like your playing two teams, as in you can change defenses as you like , you did the same thing with celek, and hunter...

Anthony

3trade    ip & bb Empty a thought...... Wed 07 Nov 2012, 10:31 pm

Anthony

Anthony

just saying greenbay is on a bye week next week and pitt plays kansas...

4trade    ip & bb Empty What are u saying? Wed 07 Nov 2012, 10:49 pm

ip34

Are u saying I'm cheating or colluding? I liked green bays matchups better the last few weeks now I have 2 defenses on a bye and had to trade one. When i acquired green bay i knew i would have to get rid of them or arizona this week. Ur just unhappy I turned down your offer of Denver for Arizona and a 3rd. By the way He also got McFadden in the deal. I know u value receiver more then running back but other owners who r building for next year see value in McFadden. Bb won't keep Green Bay or Pitt next year so the last place team got McFadden for having to use Green Bay instead of Pitt the rest of the year. Some owners in this league choose to build for the following year.

ip34

So that deal is basically a 2nd 5th 7th Green Bay for Pitt and hunter. I was actually worried that people were gonna complain the other way in this trade.

6trade    ip & bb Empty ..'............. Thu 08 Nov 2012, 6:02 am

Anthony

Anthony

I could care less weather you took the trade for Arizona you came to me asking dor a trade , if he wantes 1McFadden for a keeper then qhy didnt he get him the 1at go around. Or lynch or martin ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum