FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spence likes dudes,

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spence likes dudes, Empty Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:56 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Im almost positive!

2Spence likes dudes, Empty really? Thu 22 Aug 2013, 1:19 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Typically, in my 18 years of counseling people, individuals tend to project their own weaknesses or struggles onto other people. The moe confident they are in their accusations - the more they fall to those same claims.

Are you sure you don't "like Spence"? You are a "dude" if there ever was one.

3Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 1:34 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Well if you asked me would I go.to a nice fish dinner with brad Pitt , I would say,yea man, but that's not gay , I may take a long walk on the beach with Matthew McConaughey, but that's not gay either ,

The real question is , what about male genitalia is appealing to you Spence ?

4Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 3:58 pm

Spence

Spence

um okay? is this supposed to be some trash talk or something? let me deflate this balloon for you. i actually dont find your joke funny at all. in fact i find your joke and the name of your team about the most bigoted thing i have seen in a while. i feel sorry for you that you feel so bad about yourself that you have to discriminate against others. for the record i like the vag. but your joke, considering i grew up in a two woman household, is offensive. dont do it again. please.

5Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:16 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Response to follow soon

6Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:20 pm

Spence

Spence

i think at this point you should just keep your mouth shut. i bit my tongue when you changed your team name, but now you have opened your mouth as well. just keep it shut and i will give you a pass this one time. thanks.

BallsDeep wrote:Response to follow soon

7Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:30 pm

Anthony

Anthony

I guess I can understand your position being raised by two women. That's unfortunate, In no way do I support or will support homosexuality.. Was joking, sorry if I offended you , however , I still think being a homo is messed up. If.that makes.me a Biggot then so be it. Crazy how you watched football in a two mother home .. Lol ..

No homo

8Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

Spence

Spence

i feel sorry for you i really do. i would just keep thoughts like that to yourself. good luck this season.

BallsDeep wrote:I guess I can understand your position being raised by two women. That's unfortunate, In no way do I support or will support homosexuality.. Was joking, sorry if I offended you , however , I still think being a homo is messed up. If.that makes.me a Biggot then so be it. Crazy how you watched football in a two mother home .. Lol ..

No homo

9Spence likes dudes, Empty Re: Spence likes dudes, Thu 22 Aug 2013, 5:20 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Good luck to you as well sir ,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum