FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROSTER MOVE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ROSTER MOVE Empty ROSTER MOVE Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:26 am

Spence

Spence

Transition Tag Adrian Peterson RB Minnesota

Also, please see that the excel formula you use doesn't work and it is not taking Green Bay's salary off the roster page. Thanks Smile

My updated salary after I put the Transition Tag on Adrian Peterson should be $21.9 million with my remaining picks included. Thanks.

2ROSTER MOVE Empty Re: ROSTER MOVE Tue 27 Aug 2013, 8:53 am

ip34

I know the ir doesn't calculate rt. the spot where it goes is where the teams draft pick total currently is. As soon as there are no more draft picks to make I will move ir back to where it goes and then it will properly calculate.

3ROSTER MOVE Empty Re: ROSTER MOVE Tue 27 Aug 2013, 11:55 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

I fixed it Spence. GO BIG RED! How's L.A. bro? Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Kansas gonna be any good? They have a couple of winnable games early in the season, but it looks like a killer stretch later on:

10/12 KU at #20 TCU
10/19 KU vs #16 Oklahoma
10/26 KU vs Baylor
11/2 KU at #15 Texas
11/9 KU at #13 Oklahoma State

At least you guys won't lose on Saturday 9/28! BYE WEEK

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

4ROSTER MOVE Empty Re: ROSTER MOVE Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

Spence

Spence

they are going to be better than last year but that's not saying a whole lot. I will say this, watch out for our QB, he is actually pretty good. I wanna say his name is Jake Heap? My prediction is we win 5 games, which I would be thrilled with! As far as LA, it's pretty inspiring being up here. Everyone is trying to "make it" which makes me work harder and has a great effect on my motivation. I'm actually working with a Producer in a couple weeks on a contest for the Producers Guild of America. He wants me to be his writer for this contest. I also have a TV pilot into Amazon Studios. So things are good and exciting. Something could happen. Or it may not. But it doesn't matter because I'm happy. Good luck to your Huskers this year!

Admin wrote:I fixed it Spence. GO BIG RED! How's L.A. bro? Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Kansas gonna be any good? They have a couple of winnable games early in the season, but it looks like a killer stretch later on:

10/12  KU at #20 TCU
10/19  KU vs #16 Oklahoma
10/26  KU vs Baylor
11/2    KU at #15 Texas
11/9    KU at #13 Oklahoma State

At least you guys won't lose on Saturday 9/28! BYE WEEK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum