FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiver Wire Rules

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiver Wire Rules Empty Waiver Wire Rules Mon 09 Sep 2013, 11:25 am

swg

I jsut wanted to clarify a couple of rules on waiver wire since tomorrow is one of the biggest waiver wire days of the year.

1. Waiver wire runs in reverse order of the standings (Last first).

2. All players added are 250K.  No exceptions.

3. No team can add more than 2 players in one week.

4. A team that is lower in the standings can only trump each opposing team's claim once per week to win a bid.  Ex... if I am in last, I can take a claim from IP next week, and then I can take a claim from HP, but I cannot win 2 claims from the same player (this keeps me from just screwing a guy for the fun of it).  If a team trumps an opposing team's bid and is then trumped themselves, that does not count towards the one per week.  So an individual team in 1st place could theoretically be trumped on 9 players by 9 different teams each week (just not by the same guy twice).

5. If a player is cut, the team cannot resign that player for at least 7 full days.  This allows every other team a chance to sign that player regardless of waiver wire.  Otherwise the last place team could cut their most expensive player and resign them at 250K.

6. On Thursday at 10 am pacific, there is no more waiver order and any available player can be added outright.  This allows guys to get a lineup filled without having to wonder if they will have a player due to waiver order.

7.  Players can be claimed starting at 10 am on Tuesday each week.

2Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Mon 09 Sep 2013, 8:51 pm

nolan

nolan

We can only add two players?

3Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:02 am

Spence

Spence

thought the exact same thing. i dont like that rule and would like to see that changed. think about it. what if i get people injured? why shouldnt i be able to add more than 2 players in one given week. seems weird to have that rule. especially when we have a much larger starting lineup. lets change it? Smile

4Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:38 am

nolan

nolan

I guess ur expected to have more backups... But I think that if you have the cap space then you should be able to add players

5Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:52 am

ip34

U can only add 2 guys during the Tuesday 10am-thurs 10am window. From thurs at 10am till kickoff sun u can add as many as u can afford

6Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 8:22 am

Spence

Spence

this makes sense for sure.

ip34 wrote:U can only add 2 guys during the Tuesday 10am-thurs 10am window. From thurs at 10am till kickoff sun u can add as many as u can afford

7Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 10:22 am

Spence

Spence

one more question on this...

during the tues 10am to the thurs 10am period. do i have the entire 48 hours to put in a competing claim? Or does it have to be within 24 hrs of the initial claim like in some years past? also, same type of scenario. if i myself make a first claim on wednesday late night. do i have to give everyone 24 additional hours or would that player auto become mine if no one has responded by thurs 10 am? thanks.

8Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm

ip34

10am thurs is cut off no matter what

9Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:42 pm

Spence

Spence

not to "beat a dead horse" but...so this means that the claims made this morning...i have til 10am thurs to respond? just want to make sure that we are done with that 24 hr rule that we had a few years ago. sorry, was not in the league last year and the "rules" section on the website is not working for some reason. im not going to claim against someone this week, but i wanted to be sure of the rules for the future. thanks dude.

10Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:14 pm

ip34

Yes u have till thurs at 10am. No 24 hour rule anymore. See rules link on bottom of home page

11Waiver Wire Rules Empty Re: Waiver Wire Rules Tue 10 Sep 2013, 5:16 pm

ip34

Spence u got a phone yet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum