FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade GG and WJD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade GG and WJD Empty Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:28 am

Spence

Spence

GG gets Tony Gonzalez and an 11th in 2014...Welcome home buddy!

WJD gets Steven Jackson

2Trade GG and WJD Empty Re: Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:35 am

Anthony

Anthony

Steven Jackson sucks and is over priced and doesn't help the kid ...what did the kid get in this deal .. he clearly is now playing for next year .... and Steven Jackson at 4.25 is trash .. just saying ...

3Trade GG and WJD Empty Re: Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 8:50 am

Spence

Spence

The deal was brokered by his father who also initiated the move, and he is 3mill. Thanks.

BallsDeep wrote:Steven Jackson sucks and is over priced and doesn't help the kid ...what did the kid get in this deal .. he clearly is now playing for next year .... and Steven Jackson at 4.25 is trash .. just saying ...

4Trade GG and WJD Empty Re: Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 9:02 am

Anthony

Anthony

Trash deal I know it and you know it .. Jackson won't be in the league next year .. garbage garbage deal

5Trade GG and WJD Empty Bookmark this post - Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:01 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

First of all, we're talking about 9 games here - from a TE who will definitely not be in the league next year (granted a HOF TE) vs. a starting RB w/ a 3 yr. contract who is about to come back from injury who in the one game he did start this year averaged 7.7 YPC and caught 5 passes.  On top of that, if Gonzo has a great 9 games it will likely mean that Jackson will have a great nine games because the Falcons won't start winning games until they can run the ball effectively, even with Matt Ryan throwing BB's. Add to that the fact that my boy was smart enough to secure another very good TE (Gates) in another deal to replace Gonzo, and the acquisition of Gio Bernard (who is a definite upgrade from Richardson and salary is better) in the same transaction, I would say he did a great job with his team.  Only time will tell I suppose.  Until then, bookmark it -

On another note, you and I have been in communication about your offers for AJ Green to my son, and I personally have told you that if it were me, I would have taken your deal already - but it seems pretty clear to me that he probably doesn't intend on giving him up - even further, considering that the Bengals are my team and the fact that I couldn't convince him to give him up, I thought that perhaps that might clue you in on his stance. If he's not responding to your texts with deals, I really don't know what to say - but it might have something to do with him being banned from trades earlier in the year because of a deal that you had raped him on?  Not sure here, but I will check into this.  Thanks.

6Trade GG and WJD Empty Re: Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

wherbert

wherbert

let it go Anthony...everyone makes the trades they want to make - calling people's trades garbage (either kidding or serious to any degree does not help) Tom's explanation sounds good to me for Robert...but he didn't have to do it.

Oh yeah...you've got to change your avatar - or stop posting...I can't take any more

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/18/58/20/29/agonyo12.jpg

Here is a new one for you...after today

7Trade GG and WJD Empty Re: Trade GG and WJD Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Lol .. there is no quit in me ward .. know that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum