FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

WJD & HP will bow out gracefully -

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WJD & HP will bow out gracefully -  Empty WJD & HP will bow out gracefully - Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:28 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

we can't seem to get it together for anything this year. We are both out - sorry for any displeasure this may cause but I can't afford to put any more $ into this league. Any winnings I have can go towards next year's owner that will take over - again our apologies for the non-competitiveness.

2WJD & HP will bow out gracefully -  Empty Re: WJD & HP will bow out gracefully - Sun 10 Nov 2013, 5:45 pm

swg

Tom, I'm very sorry to hear that. I know you've got a great history in the league and have always been great to play against. I definitely understand that things just get tough. I dropped out a few years ago when work was crazy and I had my first kid. Obviously I missed it too much and came back, but I definitely understand that life gets busy and has to come first. It was also cool seeing you play with your son and gave me a vision for a decade or so from now when I can play with my son. Maybe if I don't beat Graham by then my son can join the league and avenge me.

Either way I hope you are able to stay in but nothing but good luck if you have to go. And keep coaching your son up and you'll have the next John Lynch.

Good luck to you to Robert. I thought you did a great job acquiring young talent this year and was excited to see what you could do with it going forward. Now I guess you'll just have to play real football for a while while we old guys wish we could and are stuck with Fantasy.

ip34

Graham and Jeff will ensure they get a lineup in before kickoff so that the season stats stay as true as possible tom and Roberto have other more important things going on and just don't have the time rt now to be as committed to this league as they know they need to be. They will still listen to trade offers when they have time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum