FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 call the whaaaaaambulance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1911 call the whaaaaaambulance Empty 911 call the whaaaaaambulance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:19 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Who deserves the "whaaambulance" more? Spence or Anthony? Both guys have great teams are in the hunt for the overall championship, but are crying for no good reason.

See Spence's coments yesterday about his poor QB situation...800 yards and 9TDs later...he had nothing to cry about.

Anthony and his Midol line up also had another great day...

Should whinning lead to draft restrictions...you know, like Barrett's sub 80 team? Barrett, who has not complained nearly as much as GG or KP this year.

Love to get a Whaaaambulance meter...

2911 call the whaaaaaambulance Empty Re: 911 call the whaaaaaambulance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:41 pm

Spence

Spence

haha this is awesome.

3911 call the whaaaaaambulance Empty WHAAAAAAAAAA.... Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:59 pm

wherbert

wherbert

You know I'm right, Spence -

guys like Anthony and Spence make Fantasy Football fun because they care a lot - they want to win, they want to win so bad they make hilarious posts about trades / players they have up for trade at over-inflated values...then someone actually makes a trade with them and they get great value. They make me laugh all the time with their posts - so when Spence got 9 TDs out of Flynn and Smith...and Thomas caught a TD (I wont mention Jamal Charles' day) after his rant...something had to be said - now I will try to get some of that mojo...

Stafford and Megatron need to go off tonight...I can't believe they got stuck with that blizzard last week...are you kidding me - totally unfair - UNBELIEVABLE!!!! (I need to take lessons from Ant and Spence...that was weak)

4911 call the whaaaaaambulance Empty Re: 911 call the whaaaaaambulance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:15 pm

Spence

Spence

It was my curse. It worked! I'm gonna make the biggest comeback in fantasy football history!...not really. But I'm in the denial phase that you are going to end up beating everyone by 20+ points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum