FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

GG Weekly Lineup Week #9

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Empty GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 11:47 am

Spence

Spence

The comeback starts this week...

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

QB-Alex Smith
QB-Robert Griffin III

RB-Bobby Rainey
RB-Branden Oliver

WR-Michael Floyd
WR-Odell Beckham Jr.
WR-Martavis Bryant
WR-Julian Edelman

TE-Larry Donnell
TE-Jermaine Gresham

DEF-Cincinnati
DEF-Washington

2GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Empty Re: GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 1:39 pm

swg

That might be my favorite movie. I think Larry and I had whole days when we were living together where we communicated only with Major League quotes.

It's amazing that we have so many truly great baseball movies, and yet with the national obsession with football we have no truly great football movies. Nothing close to Major League, Field of Dreams, the Natural, or Bull Durham. Baseball may be boring but it makes great drama.

3GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Empty Re: GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 2:31 pm

Spence

Spence

Yea I noticed that. I was going to write a script where a 36 yr old football running back comes out of retirement to gain the 400 yards he needs to hit 10,000 for his career. But I got too busy to do anything with the idea. One of these years...

4GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Empty Re: GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Fri 31 Oct 2014, 3:17 pm

swg

I'd pay to see that.

5GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Empty Re: GG Weekly Lineup Week #9 Sun 02 Nov 2014, 4:21 am

Spence

Spence

yea im thinking about adding it back into my writing schedule for next year. i am writing a baseball movie with a writing partner called...

"Bat Boys"

The owner of the Minnesota Twins is looking to retire and pass the club into the hands of someone who can manage and handle the responsibilities and pressures. Two hard partying brothers must prove to their father that they can be responsible enough to own the Minnesota Twins by being bat boys for one season. As the two find it hard to shake off the party life while traveling with the team, they end up bonding with each other, finding meaningful adult relationships, and saving the ball club by leading them to a World Series.

We are thinking about changing from the Twins but you get the point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum