FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roster Page Error

+2
Stat Ho
swg
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Roster Page Error Empty Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 8:08 am

swg

Jeff, just a small error on the roster page.  My team salary does not add up correctly.  

It should be using ( =SUM(BL75:BL78)

and instead it is using ( =SUM(BL48:BL78) )

This is causing it to add up my roster salary twice (once as a total from line 75 and once per individual player from lines 48-74).

Thanks for all the hard work. I can't believe you keep it all straight and as up to date as you do.

2Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:18 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

Sorry about that Barrett! Nice catch. I will update the roster page now.

Thanks alot for your kind words. I enjoy updating all of the pages.

I just don't enjoy playing fantasy football because:

1) I'll have to ROOT AGAINST my favorite teams sometimes
2) The pure randomness of it all... say you have a wide receiver on your roster but didn't start him one week while he goes off for 10 catches for 200 yards...then start him the next week and he goes 1 catch for 7 yards
3) I can't stand listening to all of the so called EXPERTS - these people don't know any more about football than any one of us. Football is so unpredictable.
4) Your weekly lineup can get really lucky sometimes by benefiting from all of the GARBAGE YARDS / POINTS at the end of games.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

3Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 6:45 pm

swg

I hear you Jeff. I remember like 3 years ago I had Reggie Bush and Jamaal Charles as my number 2 and 3 backs. I started Bush because of a favorable matchup and Charles had 230 yards. I started Charles the following week and Bush had 200 yards. It is definitely frustrating.

But I am definitely able to let my rooting interests totally rule over my fantasy interests. I do my best to never have players from teams I dislike even if they are good (I can't remember the last time I had a Jet). But even when the Texans play against my fantasy guys I am wholeheartedly rooting for the Texans to stomp my fantasy guys. I love our league, but real football is still far more important to me than fantasy. That's probably why it took me so long to win.

4Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:49 pm

wherbert

wherbert

"That is probably why it took me so long to win"

either that or bad team management, poor drafting, a wrestlers mentality, little brother syndrome, or the need for more Houston input.

5Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 8:37 pm

swg

wherbert wrote:"That is probably why it took me so long to win"

either that or bad team management, poor drafting, a wrestlers mentality, little brother syndrome, or the need for more Houston input.

I'm sticking with the conflict between players I like and those with stats.  But as a fan of the Colts you don't face that problem since The Colts are basically the poster child for empty stats in the last 15 years.

Also let me add for everyone in San Diego...your football team may stink but you run a first class County Fair.  I thoroughly enjoyed it today.

6Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:10 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Owned our division, multiple shots at Super Bowl, 2 appearances, 1 ring...

Go Colts...a good 15 year run

7Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:15 pm

swg

Quit bringing facts into the argument.

ip34

One title in 15 years of Peyton manning and Andrew luck is disgraceful and nothing to be proud of. I could've coached the colts to one title in 15 years. Your willingness to be content with division titles is also pretty sad, especially considering that shit ass division u played in
Learn to deflate balls or tape other teams practices already....

9Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Wed 24 Jun 2015, 8:55 pm

Spence

Spence

kinda on the same topic, ive always thought tony dungy was a terrible coach! he fucked shit up in tampa. he leaves. they instantly win the super bowl. he fucks shit up in indy over and over again and they finally win one title in spite of him, only when he beat an equally as inept coach. i will never understand the hero worship for such a terrible coach. give me the hoodie!

10Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 7:02 am

HeffsHuskers

But what about my Minnesota Vikings? A big fat zero in Super Bowl wins. I know, they suck.

I miss Dennis Green as HC; he was an outstanding coach for the Vikes.

* Most trips to the playoffs 1992-2000: 8: Vikings, all under Dennis Green, with 7 different QB's
* 2nd most trips to the playoffs, 1992-2000: 49ers and Cowboys, with the same QB each time.
* The only coach to reach the playoffs in each of the five seasons of 1996-2000.
* Coached the only team to qualify for the playoffs each of the four years, 1997- 2000.
* 1998 - 2000 best three seasons in a row stretch in Vikings history.
* Wins regardless of the playing surface, temperature, home or away. Coached winning records outside (33-24), in domes (59-28), on grass (23-20), on artificial turf (69-32) and in temperatures below 40 degrees (7-3).
* Highest winning percentage in Vikings history.
* Best record winning percentage in the NFL of all active coaches in the 1990s.
* Best League record 1992-2000: 92-52 (.639).

11Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 11:03 am

Spence

Spence

that 15-1 team he had was badass. still cant believe they lost in the nfc title game. they have been so unlucky in the super bowl too. 0-4! including a loss to the super bowl iv champion kansas city chiefs!!!

12Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

wherbert

wherbert

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fscores.espn.go.com%2Fnfl%2Frecap%3FgameId%3D340104011&ei=EWqMVYbhMpHHogTI-5DgAg&usg=AFQjCNHGtS5Cn8zhE2ceu6OoBkltDZ3MdA&sig2=GUmhX0yDyE-wOrn8KmIMKg

Spence, last 30 years ...Colts 13-2 v the Chiefs - including 3-0 in playoffs - you bragging about Super Bowl 4 is like me bragging about Super Bowl 5...neither of us remember it - but I do remember Peyton winning in Arrowhead in 2004, stomping the Chefs in '07, and Luck's massive comeback - which you can read about above - in case you forgot -

the Patriots have been the best team for the better part of the last 15 years...the Colts have been the 3rd/4th best team in the AFC - Ravens and Steelers with 2 titles but less overall wins - so I yield to any smack talk from those fans...but Chef fans get no such respect. You've not had one coach as good as Dungy - so you can drop it my friend.

Scoreboard and Scoreboard -

13Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 3:14 pm

HeffsHuskers

Ward, if the BAL/IND Colts' only SB Win was way back in SB5, then I would expect some bragging from you about the good ol' days.

Spence was just responding to my post about my pathetic Vikings. He was reminiscing the Chiefs glory days with their Super Bowl Championship against my beloved Vikings. Nothing wrong with that.

Stay hungry for titles my friends.

14Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 5:59 pm

Spence

Spence

yea i in no way was comparing the colts and chiefs at all. have no idea how you came to that conclusion. but whatever works Smile.

15Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Spence

Spence

and trust me, i know everything there is to know about our weird way we always always always lose to the colts in the playoffs. every. single. time. frustrating beyond belief. last year was the absolute worst! but luck is the man. but still. that game was over. we fucked up as we usually do. we have not won a playoff game since i was a sophomore in high school and im 37 years old. pretty embarrassing.

16Roster Page Error Empty Re: Roster Page Error Thu 25 Jun 2015, 6:05 pm

Spence

Spence

i do stand by my statements on dungy. i have little respect for him as a coach. the colts should have won multiple titles with manning in his prime. for the record, i think the colts win the super bowl this year. they had a sick and nasty offense last year and they added gore and johnson. luck might throw 50+ tds. enjoy the ride this year. im just hoping to not draw the fucking colts again in the playoffs. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum