FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to change my team name to

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I want to change my team name to Empty I want to change my team name to Tue 28 Jul 2015, 9:41 pm

ip34

Proud liberal and amoral northeasterners and west coasters

Last edited by ip34 on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

2I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 3:08 am

Spence

Spence

this whole thing has got to be the biggest overblown situation ive ever seen. deflated footballs? really? and the game in question they won by damn near 40 POINTS! i dont even like the patriots, but if you dont like them, then actually beat them every once in a while. and you wont. because now youve pissed off one of the most competitive people in all of sports. congrats dumbasses. youre about to get fucked in the ass AGAIN by a dude with no real running backs or wide receivers. hes that good and youre worried about air in a fucking football. dumb dumb dumb.

3I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 5:51 am

swg

On ESPN yesterday they had a 4 person bash fest of the Patriots led by none other than Bill Polian. Bill explained how perfect a job the NFL did in handling this situation from start to end. Nobody disagreed with him.

Then towards the end, the female anchor directing the discussion said this...

"As fans we all just wish it hadn't become such a big deal and hadn't been talked about so much... And now we go to ESPN legal analyst with more coverage."

The ESPN machine has no credibility anymore. They are bought and paid for by the NFL.

4I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:08 am

wherbert

wherbert

This is just terrible! So unfair and a total disgrace. A farcical travesty of so called justice, by an ego centric megalomaniac. The greatest perversion of power and authority in sports history or at least since Kennesaw Mountain Landis ran baseball. I am appalled and horified by this entire bungled mess. I have decided to ban football from my house and my life entirely. Nothing can dissuade me from quitting this league and all other fantasy fooball pursuits. Tom is totally innocent, the Patriots have done NOTHING wrong...EVER...and I have just had it!

Last edited by wherbert on Wed 29 Jul 2015, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name change)

5I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 8:39 am

swg

I disagree Ward. I think the penalty should be higher. What Brady did is far more than twice what Ray Rice did. If only there was an owner in the league with an upstanding moral past of his own and no conflict of interest who could put pressure on Goodell to make sure Brady pays the maximum price. If there was such an owner I would be so proud to root for his team.

6I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 11:39 am

wherbert

wherbert

If it weren't for the untarnished integrity of the owners group, i really don't know where the NFL would be. They are really the driving force behind the growth of the brand. A clarion call should go out - most likely from the upstanding moral breadbasket of our great land.
The Liberal / Amoral Northeast and West coast no longer have a leg to stand on - if it weren't for eyeballs on TV screens and blood money buying luxury boxes at those stadiums - I would be in favor of taking most if not all of those franchises away. Players beating their girl friends in elevators, teams video taping other teams Super Bowl practices - when will the madness stop - and now this - to tarnish the game - the game I love - we're not talking about practice - we are talking about a game - the game - NO MATTER THE SCORE - COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!!!! To be a lawless rule breaker - it just boggles the mind. Tampering with, BALLS - New England mishandled their balls...shrunk them in the cold, down to withered raisins so easy to throw and catch. Hurts to even think of it.

So yes, Barrett - the need of the hour is a man - who has worked his way up from nothing - a self made man, a real bootstrapper who has EARNED the respect of peers and players alike - an owner whose blameless record and spotless morality can lead the charge against...and i hate to even type such a profane word...CHEATING. So, Who? Look into your heart...and the heartland - I daresay...I should say...I will say - IRSAY!

7I want to change my team name to Empty .............. Wed 29 Jul 2015, 1:06 pm

ip34

Last edited by ip34 on Sat 01 Aug 2015, 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total

8I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 1:11 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Yes! Best name since my team from 2005 called "Rams first 15 scripted plays of each half are..."

9I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 1:21 pm

wherbert

wherbert

Oh yeah...it's not immoral, it's amoral...big difference G-man.

I love the NFL, they do everything bigger and better. Even when they step in it, and this is hip deep, they still dominate headlines and gain even more eyeballs.
Can Goodell screw up the NFL?

Only Lebron's "Decision" has eclipsed NFL standards.

So a question...who could stage a NFL style "decision" the magnitude of Lebron?

10I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Wed 29 Jul 2015, 2:52 pm

swg

Graham, after your time in Texas I can't believe you understand it so little.  Texas isn't a part of any 'heartland' way of life.  Texas is like you distilled the heartland down to concentrate.  We think the right wing nuts don't go far enough.  We don't worry about science in the slightest because all of our text books already make sure science says what we tell it to.  Science knows it's place in Texas.  

So if the heartland teams ever secede and form their own league all that will mean to Texas is that the Great Republic of Texas is being dragged down by a slightly closer neighbor.  

Now somebody find me an emoji of a guy shooting six shooters!

11I want to change my team name to Empty Science knows it's place in Texas Wed 29 Jul 2015, 2:55 pm

ip34

Now that's a good team name

Barrett One of your best posts ever

12I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Thu 30 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm

swg

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/30/nflpa-stunned-by-role-of-wells-colleague-at-brady-hearing/

The same law firm that wrote the report also worked as the NFL's lawyers at the appeal AND also testified at the appeal. That's one group as police, witness, and adviser to the Judge. How does a Billion dollar group like the NFL operate like that? Not even a pretend attempt at being unbiased. No wonder they lose in court to guys like Peterson and Rice.

13I want to change my team name to Empty Re: I want to change my team name to Thu 30 Jul 2015, 6:16 pm

wherbert

wherbert

That's my point...can Goodell screw up the NFL...it's like he is trying to. He's paid 44 million a year...as reported on ESPN last year as they published all the major comish salaries. So there is some kind of sick attempt to thumb their nose at the general public by doing nonsensical stuff..as Barrett points out above. "We are untouchable billionaires who over pay a lawyer to do our bidding no matter the public outcry". Kraft is in it up to his eyeballs so his garbage statement yeaterday means nothing to me. The biggest problem is that they are taking one of the best players out of 4 games for one of the dumbest things any of us have ever heard of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum