FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

M25 week 9

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M25 week 9 Empty M25 week 9 Thu 05 Nov 2015, 7:49 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

I know is late, but
I'm at my boys game right now, and realized that we hadn't put our lineup in... So I am asking for a bit of leniency to play Dalton this week...not asking for Hill or Bernard, we will deal with that... But considering we only have two starting QB's, I hope it's not an issue. Thanks

2M25 week 9 Empty Re: M25 week 9 Fri 06 Nov 2015, 5:40 am

wherbert

wherbert

As long as he does not throw 3 TDS to Eifert I say no problem...

I don't think anyone will have a problem with this...I don't

3M25 week 9 Empty Re: M25 week 9 Mon 09 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

So you wanted to start DALTON but no one else? If you did not type in a lineup for week 9, then your week 8 lineup would be used for week 9. But you typed in 1/12 of your lineup.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum