FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

roster moves

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1roster moves Empty roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 6:57 am

swg

Pacific time messed me up. I will just 'refile' the claims now.

Cut Daniels, Add Brandon Pettigrew, Add Legarrette Blount, Add Bernard Scott,

2roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 6:58 am

swg

Add Brandon Tate (NE)

Add Aaron Hernandez TE NE

3roster moves Empty IP RECLAIMS Thu 07 Oct 2010, 9:36 am

graham34

A HERNANDEZ

4roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 12:19 pm

swg

how do claims work? Do I get Hernandez? How long can a lower ranked team supercede your claim after you make it? How many claims can the low team make each week and always come out on top?

Once a team makes 1 claim ahead of someone they should go to the back of the line on the next claim that week, rather than always having first priority.

5roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 1:25 pm

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

Since IP is in last place, when he claims a player, he automatically gets him. No other team can claim that player. A TEAM LOWER IN THE STANDINGS HAS RIGHT TO CLAIM THE SAME PLAYER WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE 1ST CLAIM. So in terms of claims, the last place team has the advantage.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

6roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 7:12 pm

swg

Thanks for clarifying.

I think that next year we should adjust the rule. I propose that;

The last place team should get the ability to trump 1 claim every week (the first one they submit), but they should not be able to supercede every claim of the week, including ones made on Thursday or Friday. The same rules should apply in every situation of a lower placed team trumping the earlier claim of a higher ranked team. Let them do it once a week, and then they go to the bottom of the waiver list for the next claim.

7roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Thu 07 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

swg

I also think the lower ranked team should have to be under the cap the entire time and should not be able to make roster moves to get under in order to place a superceding claim.

Otherwise the last place team can simply check the waiver wire once a day and use the free agent pool as a practice squad, able to cut players without any fear of losing them, and waiting to add players until they are needed.

8roster moves Empty - Fri 08 Oct 2010, 12:06 pm

graham34

I AGREE WITH WHAT U R SAYING A LITTLE BIT, ESPECIALLY BEING UNDER THE CAP WHEN U R CLAIMING PLAYERS. BUT I DO FEEL TEAMS WORST THEN TEAMS IN THE RANKINGS SHOULD BE ABLE TO RECLAIM PLAYERS FROM TEAMS AHEAD OF THEM. I HAVE BEEN ADDING PLAYERS OFF THE WAIVER WIRE FOR 2 WEEKS AND ALL IT HAS DONE HAS MADE ME GO DOWN IN STANDINGS, BUT I DO FEEL I SHOULD HAVE THAT RIGHT AS LONG AS TEAMS R AHEAD OF ME IN THE STANDINGS( AS LONG AS I STAY UNDER THE CAP )
I HAVE 80 POINTS AND AM IN LAST PLACE, AND IM HAVING TO DEFEND MY ACTIONS -EVEN THOUGH THEY R ABSOLUTELY WITHIN THE RULES
I THINK WE SHOULD JUST MAKE A RULE AT THE END OF THE YEAR THAT IF U CUT A PLAYER U CANT RESIGN THEM FOR 1 WEEK-EVEN IF UR LOWER IN THE STANDINGS

9roster moves Empty Re: roster moves Fri 08 Oct 2010, 1:21 pm

swg

That sounds like the easiest and best rule (you can't resign for 1 week if you cut).

Because I think the lower ranked team should have the edge in Free Agency, I just think we should close the loophole that allows the use of the add/drop to basically own the rights to any unsigned player.

So maybe next year we can go with the 1 week rule for cut players, and also a rule saying the lower ranked team can trump a waiver claim for the first 24 hours of a week. Then guys go up for dibs. This would help us to know whether we have signed guys. Sometimes I may need to sign a guy on thursday/friday/Saturday and put in the lineup immediately.

10roster moves Empty - Fri 08 Oct 2010, 2:27 pm

graham34

I AGREE WITH THE 1ST 24 HOURS THING TOO -BUT I THINK 48 WOULD BE BETTER

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum