FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade possibilities

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade possibilities Empty Trade possibilities Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

swg

I thought I would just list some types of deals I would consider making right now to see if anyone is interested.  Exact details would need to be worked out but maybe this gets the ball rolling.

3rd round in this draft for mid round pick(s) (6th to 11th round) with  a100K pick(s) thrown in (round 14-17).  You could then use the 3rd in this draft or trade it in for a 1st in next year's deeper draft.

My 1st round college pick (#9) for a 2nd round college pick and whatever else I can get for it.  Or my 1st college pick traded for a deal involving a player (not interested in a draft pick for it).

I am willing to trade for a high salary player on somebody else's team.  I am interested in guys who are currently franchised and would include a 1st round pick if I was trading for a franchised player (so he could be unfranchised).  Putting a franchised guy on a new team means he can be franchised again so he would have more value on the new team and that could allow for a 2 way salary friendly deal.  I would start the offer at a 1st, 3rd, 3rd, and college pick.  

I would trade a next year's 1st in a deal if anyone wanted to get one to franchise a player for the coming season to cut salary and then pay to unfranchise at the end of the year.  Remember that picks from trading in cannot be used to unfranchise (you can't turn in a 3rd, then get a 1st for it and unfranchise early).  Only FA or 1st round can be used to unfranchise so if anyone knows they are going to tag a guy for a year because of salary trouble, might as well get a 1st ahead of time to pay the price in 12 months.

Or maybe none of these grab anyone's interest and I just entertained myself for a bit.

2Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Sat 27 Jul 2013, 5:36 pm

Spence

Spence

ill give you pick 60 and pick 100 for a 3rd this year. what pick do you have?

3Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Sat 27 Jul 2013, 6:28 pm

Spence

Spence

ok. i have two 6th if you want them for something...

4Trade possibilities Empty 9 for 14 in the college draft Sat 27 Jul 2013, 7:15 pm

wherbert

wherbert

straight up - i get to move up...you have the chance to keep a guy at 400

5Trade possibilities Empty swg/ne trade offer Tue 30 Jul 2013, 3:22 am

nolan

nolan

NE 6th 17th round for ur 3rd

6Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:53 am

swg

I've had a bunch of offers and judged value on my picks and thought about what I need to get.

I will trade a 3rd for a 6th, 8th, and 13th.

I will trade my 1st college pick for any 2nd round college pick and a 1st round college pick next year. If it is a high 2nd rounder I am getting this year I would consider a 2nd next year.

7Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Tue 30 Jul 2013, 12:05 pm

Spence

Spence

how about i give you 2 6ths and a 13th for a 3rd? I would assume this would be good since it is more than you are asking.

swg wrote:I've had a bunch of offers and judged value on my picks and thought about what I need to get.

I will trade my 1st college pick for any 2nd round college pick and a 1st round college pick next year.  If it is a high 2nd rounder I am getting this year I would consider a 2nd next year.

8Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Tue 30 Jul 2013, 5:09 pm

wherbert

wherbert

swg wrote:I've had a bunch of offers and judged value on my picks and thought about what I need to get.

I will trade my 1st college pick for any 2nd round college pick and a 1st round college pick next year.  If it is a high 2nd rounder I am getting this year I would consider a 2nd next year.

If the 14th this year is high enough...I'd trade 14 this year andnext year's2ndround college for your 1st round college this year

9Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Thu 01 Aug 2013, 9:55 pm

swg

Spence wrote:how about i give you 2 6ths and a 13th for a 3rd?  I would assume this would be good since it is more than you are asking.

I am willing to make a deal but I don't see two 6ths for you.

10Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Thu 01 Aug 2013, 10:22 pm

Spence

Spence

yea im stupid. i dont have two 6ths. however i will give you 59, 100, and 128...plus i will give you a 4th next year. all for a 3rd this year. just let me know. thanks.

11Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Fri 02 Aug 2013, 6:40 am

swg

Spence wrote:yea im stupid.  i dont have two 6ths.  however i will give you 59, 100, and 128...plus i will give you a 4th next year.  all for a 3rd this year.  just let me know.  thanks.

I'll do 59, 80, and 128 for 28

12Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:35 pm

Spence

Spence

im sure you mean 59 81 128 for 28.  deal.  ill put it in.  thanks dude.

13Trade possibilities Empty Re: Trade possibilities Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:26 am

swg

nolan wrote:NE 6th 17th round for ur 3rd

I would do your 8th and your three 15ths for a 3rd. So...

For
76, 143, 145, 150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum