FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

SWG/GG trade

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SWG/GG trade Empty SWG/GG trade Mon 07 Jul 2014, 10:25 pm

swg

GG gets supplemental 20 and 2nd round pick #16

SWG gets David Carr, picks 69,112,117, and 2015 2nd,3rd, and supplemental

2SWG/GG trade Empty Re: SWG/GG trade Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:10 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

Does SWG have pick #16 to trade?

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

3SWG/GG trade Empty Re: SWG/GG trade Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:42 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

I think that since SWG has NE's 2nd pick from the draft pick totals, that SWG should have pick 16 instead of pick 20. Pick 20 was originally BB's, but BB traded his 2nd round pick to NE.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

4SWG/GG trade Empty Re: SWG/GG trade Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:47 am

swg

I had 16 and then Nolan traded me 20 in our deal earlier this week, giving me two 2nd round picks. Then I used one on KC defense. Now I traded #16 to spence, leaving me with #20 to pay for my supplemental pick.

Or at least that's how it all worked in my head.

5SWG/GG trade Empty Re: SWG/GG trade Tue 08 Jul 2014, 9:00 am

wherbert

wherbert

I think I should get pick #16 because that was the pick used at the time of the supp

6SWG/GG trade Empty Supp draft picks are not due till aug 6 Tue 08 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

ip34

On aug 6 all supp draft picks will have the according round taken from that owners roster. Till then as long as the owner has a pick in the round they drafted a supp player from they are ok.on aug 6 the lowest pick in a round that the owner has will be given up for supp picks

7SWG/GG trade Empty Re: SWG/GG trade Tue 08 Jul 2014, 11:09 am

Spence

Spence

im ok with it either way. just let me know what i end up with. thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum