FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

waiver period still applies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1waiver period still applies Empty waiver period still applies Tue 22 Sep 2015, 1:10 pm

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

The Waiver Period still applies: Tuesday at 10am to Thursday at 10am.

A player can be claimed between TUESDAY MORNING AT 10AM PST & KICKOFF of their game

1.       A team LOWER in the standings has a right to RECLAIM the player between TUESDAY AT 10AM PST & THURSDAY AT 10AM PST.

2.       A player claimed between THURSDAY AT 10:01AM PST and kickoff of their game is instantly on that team’s roster

I just wanted GODS OF THE GRIDIRON to have that one exemption of the Brandon Weeden claim - please no reclaims on Weeden.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

2waiver period still applies Empty Re: waiver period still applies Tue 22 Sep 2015, 4:41 pm

wherbert

wherbert

I agree on GoG...since Jeff has so much other stuff on his plate and is doing the league a huge favor by managing the team

3waiver period still applies Empty Re: waiver period still applies Tue 22 Sep 2015, 10:12 pm

ip34

I say since he isn't making trades, we let him pick up 2 players from Monday after the game till Tuesday at 959 am. (when he is usually finishing stats). The better and more competitive he makes that roster the more it benefits all of us.
I also think we should knock down the price of seattle & cincy to 4.25 mill. With the understanding that both cant be traded this year & are 5.75 again the day the season ends. This will give him the roster & cap space necessary to add players if needed. Hopefully adding some young cheap waiver wire talent to improve the pile of poop that franchise will be at the end of the year.

4waiver period still applies Empty Re: waiver period still applies Wed 23 Sep 2015, 5:15 am

swg

I am fine with a temporary and non-transferable price decrease on his defenses.

But I think that giving him two free pickups is no good. It comes only at the expense of those at the bottom of the standings (like me). I think that team is already going to be near the bottom with the Romo injury, so I don't think they need any waiver wire help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum