FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

claims................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1claims................ Empty claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:44 am

Spence

Spence

Roy Helu

2claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 6:53 am

swg

Spence, each team can only successfully claim 2 guys per week. But you can add as many players as you want after the waiver period so you should get your first two victorious claims, and then the rest can be added Thursday.

3claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 8:57 am

Spence

Spence

I just read the rules. They say you can only RECLAIM 2 times. These are not reclaims. So yes, I can claim all these guys. Thanks.

swg wrote:Spence, each team can only successfully claim 2 guys per week.  But you can add as many players as you want after the waiver period so you should get your first two victorious claims, and then the rest can be added Thursday.

4claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:02 am

nolan

nolan

Thought I remember seeing something about only to claims. Sent through text text league wide before first week of claiming

5claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:06 am

Spence

Spence

I may be wrong of course. But I'm looking at the rules right now and it says REclaim. And from what I understand a REclaim is when you claim someone that somebody else has already put a claim on. Didn't Bling claim like a whole bunch of people only like a couple of weeks ago? Once again I could be wrong. But I am staring at the official rules right now and that's what it says. Smile

6claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:13 am

Spence

Spence

7claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:24 am

swg

I talked to Graham and the two claims per week was the intention of the rule but is not how it is currently written up. So for this week everyone can claim as many guys as they want (but can only reclaim twice). So all of Spence's claims are good (unless someone higher reclaims).

Starting next week we will clean up how the rule is written and it will be two successful claims total per week, and then add as many as you want in the Thursday after 10 am period.

8claims................ Empty Re: claims................ Wed 23 Oct 2013, 11:31 am

Spence

Spence

no worries at all. i appreciate you guys looking into it. thanks everyone.

swg wrote:I talked to Graham and the two claims per week was the intention of the rule but is not how it is currently written up.  So for this week everyone can claim as many guys as they want (but can only reclaim twice).  So all of Spence's claims are good (unless someone higher reclaims).

Starting next week we will clean up how the rule is written and it will be two successful claims total per week, and then add as many as you want in the Thursday after 10 am period.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum