FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

NE week lineup

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NE week lineup Empty NE week lineup Sun 02 Nov 2014, 6:44 am

nolan

nolan

Palmer Big Ben Ellington Gore Crabtree Garçon Allen Smith Reed Wright Indy NY Jets

2NE week lineup Empty BB Subs CAR FOR INDY FOR NE Mon 10 Nov 2014, 12:24 pm

Bling5

3NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:01 pm

Spence

Spence

i love ya nolan but youre not allowed to tank. you had what 4 blank spots on your roster? dude you cant do that man. at least play people that are not on bye.

4NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:16 pm

Spence

Spence

and i was looking back and you only played one tight end in week 8. dude you cant do that anymore the rest of the year. im only being a stickler because the top 3 picks next year are like peyton manning, drew brees, etc type players. tanking is explicitly spelled out in the rules as a no no. to show im also a good sport, heres a little comic relief to explain my disdain Smile)))

5NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Sat 15 Nov 2014, 9:26 am

HeffsHuskers

Yeah, come on Nolan! Get it together. You can get laid AND put a lineup in every week.

6NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Sun 16 Nov 2014, 9:15 am

nolan

nolan

Little busy with car accident. Forgot about lineup. Hollywood

7NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Sun 16 Nov 2014, 9:16 am

nolan

nolan

Week 8 I had just traded starting te to Graham so I should of been able to start one I got back in return

8NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Sun 16 Nov 2014, 9:16 am

nolan

nolan

Why tank if I don't even have my first Spencer

9NE week lineup Empty Re: NE week lineup Sun 16 Nov 2014, 1:33 pm

Spence

Spence

regardless if youre tanking or not, putting in a lineup with 4 EMPTY SPOTS affects every single other owner in the league and the results for that week and overall. i dont think its too much to ask to put in players that actually are playing. pretty easy and straightforward.

ii. All owners must turn in a lineup each week and it needs to be their MOST COMPETITIVE lineup possible

iii. If you finish below 80 points for your season score, you will be ineligible to draft in the top 3 of any draft the following year

by the way. is calling me "hollywood" supposed to be some kind of put down? that's cute. just put in a competitive lineup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum