FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hereby resign my 16 year ownership of the Irish Pride Franchise with the intention of becoming Full Time Commissioner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ip34

I step down to become the Judge Jury and Executioner commish it was suggested and I agree with, that this league needs. I'm tired of my integrity constantly being questioned when it comes to decisions for the league. Being accused of making up a rule to benefit my own team is an insult I won't stand for anymore. I have been the backbone through 16 years of this league and have ALWAYS done what is best for the league over what is best for my team. Being accused of sour grapes by an owner who clearly knows what he is trying to do shouldn't be allowed but wants it allowed because it wasn't specified in the rules, is exactly WHY I want to step down, it was the last straw.
An owner who only wants to trade with his friend will no longer be allowed too.

First act as commish is the Wilson for Gronk trade is over turned. No major players will be traded between owners without those players being put on the open market.
Second act is the limit on trades between owners from conclusion of the draft till the trade deadline. No more then 33% of your trades between the conclusion of the draft and trade deadline can be with one team.
This League is not folding nor is it ending. I look forward to being the commish, this league has always needed. I think this will improve things long term and stop bullshit right away from now on.
Best Wishes & Good Luck to All

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum