FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

THESE ARE THE PROPOSED CHANGES FOR NEXT SEASON, PLZ RESPOND WITH FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ip34

CATEGORY CHANGES
--most bonus pts category becomes a $25 cash reward at end of season & is no longer a category
--yards per completion becomes yards per attempt
--yards gained per touch replaces bonus points ( passing,rushing,rec,kr/pr return yards )
--total tds replaces total tds scored ( pass, rush, rec, kr/pr returns )
--fumbles lost gets added to the interceptions category on offense and it becomes offensive turnovers
--rush & passing yards allowed become total yards allowed
--bring back turnovers as a category - interceptions, fumbles, 4th down stops, blocked fg & punts, missed fg
--red zone % becomes total tds allowed
--total def stops becomes points allowed per possesion
GOAL FOR GRAHAM
use a website for rosters ( yahoo, espn, nfl.com )- BIGGEST GOAL OF OFFSEASON

RULE ADJUSTMENTS
players added after reclaiming cant be released for 3 weeks ( can be traded )
team can only reclaim twice total per week ( once on an owner per week still )
can only claim 2 players per week

2012 FEES
$122 cost per year
$61 paid towards follwing season as a deposit
$183 due aug 1st 2012

swg

I like these rules in general. Here are a few other thoughts I have.

Points allowed should be worth more than 1/7 of the defensive stats. That stat is worth 10X more in real football and should be more valuable than yards per play. Right now a team could pitch a shutout while allowing 400 yards and the owner had a bad defensive week. Not sure how to work it, but points allowed should matter more.

A weird NFL stat rule makes running QBs look better statistically in our league than they actually are. Running QBs get sacked way more and for bigger losses, yet none of it shows up anywhere in individual stats for some reason. The NFL is the only one like this. It should either count as negative rushing yards or they shouldn't count a scramble as positive individual rushing yards. A sack is a terrible play and a QB should be held accountable for it (like in the Total QBR they are using now instead of rating). (1) count all sacks as negative rushing yards.. (2) allow an owner to declare that QB rushing yards with sacks included either count to his team total or don't. (3) count them as negative individual passing yards instead of just negative team passing yards. But somehow it needs to be counted. Our league is all about realism and QB rushing yards is a fake stat.

I think the waiver order for FA claims should only run until Friday or saturday am at the latest. I think if a higher ranked team claims a guy on Wed-Fri and a lower ranked team wants to trump the claim that is fair. If a higher ranked team claims a guy on Saturday or Sunday am they have to know if they are getting them so they can set their lineup. Besides the lower ranked team already had 3 days to claim the player. So I propose that the 24 hours before kickoff is first come first serve for a player.

3THESE ARE THE PROPOSED CHANGES FOR NEXT SEASON, PLZ RESPOND WITH FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS Empty thanks for the input Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:30 am

ip34

IM IN AGREEMENT WITH EVERYTHJING U SAID AND THATS ACTUALLY Y SOME OF THESE CHANGES WERE MADE.

IN REDARDS TO POINTS ALLOWED BEING MOST IMPORTANT, YOUR RIGHT AND BECAUSE OF ITS VALUE THAT IS Y WE R ADDING POINTS ALLOWED PER POSSESION AND LOSING DEFENSIVE STOPS.
AS FAR AS YOUR HATRED FOR QB'S TAKING SACKS AND TEBOWING, THATS Y WE R MAKING IT YARDS PER ATTEMPT AND NOT YARDS PER COMPLETION AND Y WE R ADDING YARDS GAINED PER PLAY ( IT WILL INCLUDED SACK YARDS LOST ON A QB'S RUSHING TOTAL )

AS FAR AS YOUR SUGGESTION ABOUT NO RECLAIMS AFTER FRI/SAT. I LOVE IT, I THINK IT SHOULD BE NO RECLAIMS AFTER 930 AM ON SATURDAY ( SAME TIME A TRADE WOULD HAVE TO BE IN SO IT WOULD WORK WELL )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum