FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is what I had typed in and apparently never sent.... do as you will for being late - my fault

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Moves for cap –
Drop Hawkins, Royal, Murphy, Gerhardt, Campbell
IR Maclin
Lineup week 8
Weedon (my only QB playing)
Green-Ellis
Sproles
Megatron
AJohnson
J Jones GB
Chandler
NYG
Cincy

2This is what I had typed in and apparently never sent.... do as you will for being late - my fault Empty THIS IS WHAT CAN BE ALLOWED Sun 21 Oct 2012, 4:26 pm

ip34

WEEDON - YES BECAUSE YOU HAD NO OTHER OPTION AND WOULD HAVE STARTED HIM
SPROLES - NO, GAME WAS OVER
GREEN ELLIS - YES HASNT PLAYED YET
CALVIN - YES HASNT PLAYED YET
A JOHNSON - NO, GAME WAS OVER
JAM JONES - NO, GAME WAS OVER
CHANDLER - YES BECAUSE YOU HAD NO OTHER OPTION AND WOULD HAVE STARTED HIM
NYG - YES BECAUSE 3RD DEFENSE WAS ON BYE
CINCY - YES BECAUSE 3RD DEFENSE WAS ON BYE

3This is what I had typed in and apparently never sent.... do as you will for being late - my fault Empty asking for concession on AJohnson...... Sun 21 Oct 2012, 5:23 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

asking only because I have played him every week up until now, and is arguably the best WR in the game...

rescind drop of hawkins, start hawkins - drop hixon instead. thx

i will so with only 1 rb this week also

4This is what I had typed in and apparently never sent.... do as you will for being late - my fault Empty cut pryor & silus redd Sun 21 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

add hester and start him for AJohnson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum