FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paper Champions Poll

4 posters

Who is the Pre-Season favorite to win it all?

Paper Champions Poll Vote_lcap0%Paper Champions Poll Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Paper Champions Poll Vote_lcap20%Paper Champions Poll Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paper Champions Poll Empty Paper Champions Poll Wed 04 Sep 2013, 12:57 am

Spence

Spence

Who is Pre-Season #1?

2Paper Champions Poll Empty Re: Paper Champions Poll Wed 04 Sep 2013, 1:09 am

nolan

nolan

Is it wrong to vote for ones own team

3Paper Champions Poll Empty Re: Paper Champions Poll Wed 04 Sep 2013, 1:13 am

Spence

Spence

well, i guess you could if you actually think after looking at all the rosters you should be #1 then sure. rosters are not updated yet so im not ready to crown myself paper champion. in the college football coaches poll, sometimes people vote for themselves, sometimes they dont. just be honest.

4Paper Champions Poll Empty love me some me! Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:21 pm

wherbert

wherbert

best wr / te corps hands down (from 3 to 6 guys really helps me out in overall yrds and TDs) - big upgrade from last year - 2013 Megatron, Welker, Cobb, Hawkins, Sanders v. 2012 AJ Green, Floyd, Lloyd, Brown, QUick; 2013 Jimmy Graham / Cameron / Heath Miller v 2012 1/2 year of Gronk, Myers, Allen

one of the top defensive units - improvement from last year; 2013 Seattle / Denver / KC v 2012Seattle / Dalas / N.O.

a very good RB unit - a step up from laast year's group; 2012 Forte, Gore, Kevin smith, and peyton Hillis to 2013 CJ SPiller, Forte, Wilson, Woodhead

a mediocre QB tandem that I have a lot of faith in - that they will exceed their pre-season rankings, but both Wilson and Palmer are projected to have a better year than last year

So I believe my team can go from 4th to winning it all

5Paper Champions Poll Empty Get your popcorn ready Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:57 pm

Anthony

Anthony

Looks to be a good year everyone looks like they are excited and in the hunt. I wish you all the best. No sophomore slump here, I intend to crush your hopes and dreams with my superstar lineup. I'm really happy football is here! Now I can sit back and watch my months of evaluation and planning come to glory. If your not first your last boys! Good Luck, ill be here kicking puppies and slappin babies!

Like T.O. says "get your popcorn Ready"

The show has just begun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum