FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Fantasy Football League on the Planet!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spence

Spence

Take a moment today to realize how privileged we are to play in this league. You would be hard pressed to find a league like this anywhere else. Have you ever played in a Yahoo league? An NFL.com league? They fucking blow goats! This is the best of the best and Graham and Heff work really hard, for free mind you, to put together an experience that is unlike any other. So take a moment, realize how lucky you are to be in this league, and then moving forward act that way. Treat everybody else with dignity and respect, and start using language like "please" and "thank you" when communicating with others. Talking shit is fine, even encouraged! But, there is a line, and you are disrespecting the best Fantasy Football League on the planet by not treating everyone with dignity and respect. I think we are all adults and I am confident that we can do that. With that said, good luck to all the rest of the way!

Thanks. Spence Smile

wherbert

wherbert

Please stop claiming guys I want...
Thank you for the future trades you will make with me...
Please continue to pray for the Chiefs to play out of their minds...
Thank you for demonstrating how to give away all of your picks to build a strong team and then slowly get all the picks back...
Please don't outscore me this week I am tired of coming in second ...
Thank you for this post reminding us how fun and unique this league is...
Good luck the rest of the way!

Spence

Spence

Thanks man! Good luck to you and your team too!

wherbert wrote:Please stop claiming guys I want...
Thank you for the future trades you will make with me...
Please continue to pray for the Chiefs to play out of their minds...
Thank you for demonstrating how to give away all of your picks to build a strong team and then slowly get all the picks back...
Please don't outscore me this week I am tired of coming in second ...
Thank you for this post reminding us how fun and unique this league is...
Good luck the rest of the way!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum