FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ip hopes to still be allowed to play Miami tonight

+2
Spence
ip34
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ip34

I didn't realize Arizona is on a bye. Plz have someone rule on this for me

ip34

I know we have allowed this in the past but I don't want to rule on something I'm involved in

Spence

Spence

if you do this then KP would need to be allowed to play marvin jones. he put his in late too. to be fair, you both would have to be able to do this. i personally dont mind, especially since you just made a defensive trade. so it would make sense. but if you are allowed then marvin jones should be allowed for kp. so my vote is im cool with both of you being able to do that. what sayeth the rest of you fools? Smile

wherbert

wherbert

Doesn't look good since Spence already posted that Anthony was out of luck on starting Marvin Jones...

Spence

Spence

exactly. that is why i said if he gets to do it, then kp should be allowed to do it. so we actually have to decide if both are valid. because we cant allow one and not the other. im good for whatever.

wherbert wrote:Doesn't look good since Spence already posted that Anthony was out of luck on starting Marvin Jones...

Spence

Spence

so since the commish is involved what do we do? do we vote or something?

ip34

Spence and Barrett should decide. But my point was that it hurts everyone else more then me because it will alter the season stats unnecessarily

Spence

Spence

alright barrett. whatcha think man?

Spence

Spence

please keep in mind my phone is off and i cant get text messages if anybody is trying to get a hold of me Smile

ip34

This is something that has happen many times regarding defenses in the past and for the competitive balance of the league we have always wanted to not give worst stats. When an owner has 3 defenses and 1 is on a bye it's a no brainer who they would play.

wherbert

wherbert

snooze you lose...that's the way the cookie crumbles...just a bit late

JK - I understand what you mean about the 2 defense availability / bye week issue

When B gets back from Kaylee and Brice's Dental Extravaganza he can make a quick ruling that we'll all feel good about.

The question is...does this ruling have a bearing on the KPs...and the wr issue? hmmmmmm?

ip34

I'm not asking for something that we havnt done for others in the past. I really don't care that much if I get to play Miami cuz as Anthony was kind enough to point out last week I'm in last place. It hurts all of u in the top of the league more then me if I get worst stats cuz anyone who was behind me in season defensive stats will move up making people gain undeservingly

wherbert

wherbert

I remember it happening last year

ip34

This has nothing to do w kp. Defenses are different since u can only have 3 on roster and we give worst stats if u play one on a bye. Kp can add or play a different wr. The 2 def available are both on a bye so I can't even add one

wherbert

wherbert

I know - I just like a little jab at my bud...you can't kick puppies and expect that Karma not gonna get you!

Anthony

Anthony

Kick that puppy while he's down man ...

swg

Let them play.

In a situation where a team only has 1 or 2 defenses that can play, those defenses should essentially be automatic in the name of competitive balance. It completely ruins the stats when teams near the bottom don't start the best possible lineup (or teams near the top for that matter). At other positions a guy who misses Thursday can start a sub but there are no subs at Defense because there are only 32 and you can only have 3.

I say from this point forward, if a team only has 1 or 2 defenses playing that week they start automatically.

Anthony

Anthony

So to be clear m.jones plays or doesn't play ?

Spence

Spence

im ok with that, makes sense. what about marvin jones? he hasnt done much tonight so i dont think it matters that much. hes 4rec for 66 yards. pretty much average. i dont think kp probably cares either way. but i think we do need some sort of ruling though just so he knows if he needs to play someone else or not.

ip34

No to m jones

21Ip hopes to still be allowed to play Miami tonight Empty question..... Fri 01 Nov 2013, 5:52 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

if this being the case, why didnt we at least put the worst of who WJD had when he did not put a lineup in rather than leave him without starters? NOBODY would knowingly put a lineup in without somebody in the starting positions. Another clear case of doing more harm to the league by not giving him a body? Just sayin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum