FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tag Rules .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tag Rules    . Empty Tag Rules . Mon 26 May 2014, 10:59 am

swg

When Graham and I talked after the season, he cleared up the tag rules for me and I just wanted everyone to be clear too since it may impact who people keep (it will for me).

Any player who has been tagged previously (franchise or transition) cannot be tagged again until they re-enter the common draft and are re-drafted.  Even if they switch teams through trade, the new team cannot tag them.

Also, any player that is coming off a tag is ineligible for draft pick compensation (either comp or supp).  

I am sure Graham can clear up any questions.

2Tag Rules    . Empty Re: Tag Rules . Mon 26 May 2014, 9:19 pm

Spence

Spence

lets get the rules updated then. no mention of the tags at all in the current rules.

3Tag Rules    . Empty Re: Tag Rules . Tue 03 Jun 2014, 6:37 pm

swg

The rules are updated and everything new is highlighted in yellow.

A few things to note when turning in keepers;

- If a player has ever been tagged in any way, by any player, he can not be tagged again until he goes through the common draft

- If a player has ever been tagged in any way, by any player, he is ineligible for the supplemental draft, or for a comp pick until going back through the common draft. For example, Graham gets no compensation for Ray Rice, and he'll get none for Tom Brady next year.

- All players who have been tagged in the past are now marked as formerly tagged on the rosters.

- If a player is on a new team (MN, WJD, HP) they are reset as new players and they are considered to have no tag history. So for example, LeSean McCoy could be tagged again by his current team, or any team that trades for him.

- One final thing to note is not related to tags. Certain draft rounds now have lower salaries and thus increased values (2nd round, 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 2nd round of college draft). This will help league wide with cap trouble.

4Tag Rules    . Empty Re: Tag Rules . Thu 05 Jun 2014, 1:08 pm

Spence

Spence

awesome. thanks boys.

5Tag Rules    . Empty Re: Tag Rules . Fri 06 Jun 2014, 9:07 am

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

Thanks alot SWG, I really appreciate your input and clarifications on the rules. I've added your comments as part of the rules.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

6Tag Rules    . Empty Re: Tag Rules . Fri 06 Jun 2014, 11:50 am

swg

Admin wrote:Thanks alot SWG, I really appreciate your input and clarifications on the rules. I've added your comments as part of the rules.

That was all from me not understanding and badgering Graham with like 100 questions so I'd understand. Hopefully it keeps anyone else from being confused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum