FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods of the Gridiron Keepers for the 2015 Season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spence

Spence

From the desk of:

Gods of the Gridiron
Owner/General Manager
Jason William Spencer

Greetings fellow owners of the Big Dogs fantasy football league!  It is my pleasure to announce my keepers for the 2015 season.  A season that will go down in the history books.  A season I intend on finally bringing home what has eluded me all these years, a championship.  Hope this finds you well and looking forward to a great season!

PHI QB Sam Bradford
TB QB Jameis Winston
WAS RB Alfred Morris
DEN RB C.J. Anderson
DEN WR Demaryius Thomas
CIN DEF Cincinnati
CAR DEF Carolina

swg

I know Spence edited his keepers to keep Cincy after realizing the franchise rule.  That was all cool.

But I have a technical question.  Why doesn't it say on here that he edited?  The site used to show when someone edited.

edit test...

Stat Ho

Stat Ho
Admin

I didn't change anything with the permissions in the forum. I'm researching how to not be able to edit your original message. I'm thinking of just taking the Edit function out so that if you want to change your weekly lineup, keepers, etc, you would have to reply to your original message or start a new topic.

https://franchise10team.forumotion.com

Spence

Spence

yea it used to show when it got edited. weird.

swg

I'm guessing it's just a bug. Some of the other threads are reflecting edits. As far as I can tell only this one isn't.

Spence

Spence

Updated Keepers. Yes I'm indecisive. Smile

PHI QB Sam Bradford
TB QB Jameis Winston
WAS RB Alfred Morris
DEN RB C.J. Anderson
DET RB Ameer Abdullah
CIN DEF Cincinnati
CAR DEF Carolina

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]