FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods of the Gridiron Supplemental Values for the 2015 Season

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spence

Spence

Team POS  Name                        2014 Salary   Supp Value

KC QB Alex Smith                        1.5000          4th

MIN QB Teddy Bridgewater            0.5000         4th

NE QB Jimmy Garoppolo               0.2500          12th

DEN QB Brock Osweiler                0.2500          12th

CHI QB Jimmy Clausen                 0.2500          12th

DEN RB Monte Ball                      1.2500          12th

NYJ RB Chris Ivory                      0.4000          10th

SEA RB Christine Michael              0.2500          12th

IND RB Boom Herron                   0.2500          12th

OAK RB Roy Helu                        0.2500          10th

ARI WR Michael Floyd                  1.2500          7th

DET WR Golden Tate                    1.0000          4th

NYG  WR Reuben Randle              0.2500          10th

JAX WR Justin Blackmon              0.2500          12th

CIN WR Marvin Jones                  0.2500          10th

MIN TE Kyle Rudolph                   0.9000          10th

PIT TE Heath Miller                      0.2500          10th

WAS DEF Washington                   0.2500          4th

Last edited by Spence on Fri 08 May 2015, 4:21 am; edited 7 times in total

swg

Spence,
It is great to see these. It makes me excited to defend my title. A few things though.

No college players are eligible for the supp draft. If they are not kept they go straight to the college draft. So they don't need supp values.

Also, previously tagged players are not eligible for the supp draft. They go straight to the FA draft. That is how I got Seattle in the FA draft last year. So Foster and Cincy do not need supp values.

Good luck on finally grabbing the top spot. The decade plus I waited made the win even sweeter.

3Gods of the Gridiron Supplemental Values for the 2015 Season Empty unfranchise Bengals? Thu 07 May 2015, 9:03 pm

wherbert

wherbert

giving up 1st rounder, free agent pick, and 1st Supp pick - is this correct?

Spence

Spence

poop

Last edited by Spence on Fri 08 May 2015, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Spence

Spence

yikes! guess im wrong? didnt it used to be that we only had to give up a fa or a 1st rounder? that seems steep! i guess i just missed the rule change. no big deal. ill keep cincy and figure shit out. i may just end up cutting them before the draft or something. thanks for pointing that out. i would have been super pissed had i done that and not known about the rule change. thanks bud. going to have to change my keepers now.

6Gods of the Gridiron Supplemental Values for the 2015 Season Empty keepers Sat 09 May 2015, 5:39 am

wherbert

wherbert

hey Spence - I know you like to go big or go home...but that seemed like a really big cut to take. And I was a little shocked re-reading the rules at the price of dropping a tagged player - but I guess that rule is to make all of us think twice about who we want to tag, when, for how much...

I like your attitude coming into this year - I am getting fired up for this year - as is Anthony here in Houston - the Champ is the Champ - he's strutting around living large - carrying the Cup around to most public venues, signing autographs for the children, flexing his muscles...and dreaming of a repeat -

Spence

Spence

Yeah I'm super excited. Going to be a really competitive year. However, the trophy is coming back to Cali!

8Gods of the Gridiron Supplemental Values for the 2015 Season Empty Big Dog LL Cool J says... Mon 11 May 2015, 7:39 am

wherbert

wherbert

I don't think so...

Spence

Spence

you can slap a 3rd round valuation for demaryius thomas. thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum