FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Draft Picks...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Draft Picks... Empty Re: My Draft Picks... Thu 27 Aug 2015, 5:38 pm

Spence

Spence

It has been brought to my attention I can't turn in my Comp pick so here ya go...

Here is my list of players in order of preference for Comp Round 6...

Cleveland Defense
Pittsburgh Defense
Jacksonville Defense
New York Giants Defense
Phillip Dorsett
Brock Osweiler
Tyrod Taylor
Ezekiel Elliott
Kamar Aiken
Christian Hackenberg
Jared Goff
Connor Cook
Derrick Henry
James Conner
Cody Kessler
Gunner Kiel
Cardale Jones
Alex Collins
Corey Clement

If for some crazy reason none of these are available then I will take the best available RB. Thanks.

2My Draft Picks... Empty My Draft Picks... Thu 27 Aug 2015, 2:02 am

Spence

Spence

I don't know if I'm kicked out or not but here is who I'd like picked for me since I cannot be there.

Pick #4

In order of preference...

Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Philip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady

Pick #5

Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Tony Romo
Philip Rivers
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady

Pick #9

If for some crazy reason any of the previous 6 QBs are available, I will take them here.  But that won't happen.  So here is my list for this pick.

Greg Olsen
Calvin Johnson
Emmanuel Sanders

So now you have my Top 9 to pick my players.

Comp Pick Round 6

My 4th and final pick of the draft I'm simply turning in.  Comp 6 turning in for 5th round next year.

So I have THREE picks in the first ten rounds in which you guys are drafting.  All in the very first round that you now have a priority list for on who to pick.  I can't imagine kicking an original member out over THREE picks but whatever happens happens.  Good luck everyone!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum