FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 -

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 -  Empty Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 - Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:33 am

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Manning, Murray, Randle, pick 5 + 1st 2014

FOR

RGIII, Mendenhall, Fitzgerald - pick 4

Trade Commission anyone? Vote by Proxy? LOL

Also, if next year's 1st was negated, I would be willing to pay for MN to have a transition tag on Manning this year

swg

Moonshine is no longer making any trades.

And if he was, there is not a world in which a league run team trades the best young QB at a cheap salary for a 7 million dollar 38 year old QB.

swg

Not to mention the $5 million you are trying to dump on him. That may be the worst offer I've ever seen in our league.

nolan

nolan

I just want to understand something... So at no time during the year this team will not make any trades?

Anthony

Anthony

That's what I was told

6Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 -  Empty manning is the real deal Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:05 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

and a sure thing... rg3 is coming off tearing his frkn acl!? and i offered to pay the $45 that puts manning at $3.75M for the year, and he comes with a 1st rd pick next year when he is put back into the draft! so lets add this up... sure thing #1 qb,,, arguably the best ever + 3 1st rd picks, + murray/randle (lots of potential) for ACL torn RG3, broken down mendenhall, and fitzgerald that caught for 850 yds last year with a 1st rd pick that is moving up one spot --- worst trade ever --- hmmm... eat shit! Hahaha. I said my piece, you said yours. LOL

7Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 -  Empty BTW...... kinda bullshit Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:06 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

that others with access to the decision making for this fukin team were able to make deals with the team while us that can't make decisions for the team couldnt and still cant

swg

tcrouse78 wrote:and a sure thing... rg3 is coming off tearing his frkn acl!? and i offered to pay the $45 that puts manning at $3.75M for the year, and he comes with a 1st rd pick next year when he is put back into the draft! so lets add this up... sure thing #1 qb,,, arguably the best ever + 3 1st rd picks, + murray/randle (lots of potential) for ACL torn RG3, broken down mendenhall, and fitzgerald that caught for 850 yds last year with a 1st rd pick that is moving up one spot --- worst trade ever --- hmmm... eat shit!  Hahaha. I said my piece, you said yours. LOL
You're right Tom, all of your players you offered are great and all the MN players were terrible. So I guess you are lucky MN isn't trading because it saves you from getting ripped off.

swg

tcrouse78 wrote:that others with access to the decision making for this fukin team were able to make deals with the team while us that can't make decisions for the team couldnt and still cant
I just looked at the forum and MN has made 3 trades that I can find.  Two were with Bling and one was with Ward.  Neither of those guys had any decision making authority.  Maybe Spence or Graham made a deal with MN and I can't find it, either way, he made trades with plenty of guys outside of the decision making, and then we shut down his trading after the college draft.  So don't blame who makes decisions for why you can't use the MN roster to fix your team.

10Want to make MN an offer for pick 4 -  Empty my team will be fine Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:30 pm

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

you are right - there were more trades you didnt see with MN but I really could care less - I was just making a point - if MN was going to trade or was going to be shut down from trading it should have been announced, consistent, and universal. You sir were the one that initiated this thread by insulting my offer - was I supposed to just keep my mouth shut and let you attempt to embarrass me like I don't know shit about football? I will keep 38 year old, over-priced Manning, and he will assist me in taking a championship run to the bank this year. Risk / reward is part of this game and I am usually on the side of the ball playing risk- so looks like that wont necessarily the case for my team this year. Boo fucking hoo.

Fact is, some of the rule changes experienced the past couple years have created issues that were not forseen - which has not helped in creating a better competition - the supplemental draft was a nightmare. I feel bad for guys like nolan who decided to take a dive early last year to start accumulating draft picks they now cant afford to use. The fact that everybody in the league is well over the salary cap demonstrates my point.

Thanks for the FF trade lesson

swg

Tom, I did take a random, unprovoked potshot about your offer and I have no problem with you firing back however you want (even though every owner in the league would turn that deal down). Trash talk is part of what's fun about fantasy football.  The other part that's fun is winning, and you have arguably the best QB ever to help you with that.

As for MN trading, you were completely wrong about the decision making teams having access and everyone else not having access.  According to the forum, the only 3 deals MN made since Jeremy quit were with people outside the decision making.  

So good luck in the draft and maybe we can add a rap skillz category this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn5zytfm9No

Anthony

Anthony

Football on your phone DUDExYah man lol

wherbert

wherbert

Eli looks 15 years younger than Peyton - that was funny

tcrouse78

tcrouse78

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: