FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FRANCHISE KEEPER 10 TEAM FORUM

An all-in-one fantasy league football forum to enter trades, claims, cuts, weekly lineups, questions, comments for BIG DOGS ONLY.

ROSTER LIMIT = 30 players + 1 player on I.R.
REMINDER to get at or under the salary cap of $25 million
PLEASE enter 1 cut or claim per topic. DON'T REPLY to your original entry. Each new CUT or CLAIM has it's own TOPIC!!!! DO IT
No owner can claim players if they don't have salary cap space for the claim at the time of the claim.

FREE AGENT DRAFT begins WED JULY 15...Only 2 players from each team can be selected in FA DRAFT

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate the NFL and don't want to watch

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate the NFL and don't want to watch Empty I hate the NFL and don't want to watch Sun 06 Oct 2013, 8:11 pm

swg

Fantasy Football means about 1/10 to me of what the actual games mean. And by actual games I mean Texans games. Last time Houston played like this I quit the league for a year. I'm not ready to quit, but I am ready to actively root against my own team just for the hope they will actually make a change at HC/QB before all the talent is gone instead of after (like SD with Norv).

With all that said I may be ready to firesale the Short White Guys so I don't have to watch any more games this year.

Opening discussions...
Matt Stafford - 2 1sts or supplemental/FA (one to unfranchise and one to replace the supplemental value I lose) and a solid QB/RB at $2 million or under.
Jamaal Charles - same
Cleveland (#3 def before the weekend), Brandon Marshall, Gronk, intrigue me.

Basically I can be blown away but won't give anyone away. I also am not trading good players for a single draft pick since I can just hold onto them and get the same pick in the supplemental draft. I need cheap, keeper type players back or blow away draft pick offers. Someone can buy the title by paying for it, and I am betting somebody will.

Now, I'll go hit refresh on ESPN until I see Josh Freeman to the Texans. At least then it would be someone different to complain about.

swg

And this is liable to change tomorrow if I decide to make SWG my surrogate for the gaping Texans sized hole in my life.

nolan

nolan

Hope u don't have to go through what I've seen happen the past 6-7 years

Spence

Spence

I would like to talk Jamaal Charles. I have two Supp picks and you can have them both.

swg

Spence wrote:I would like to talk Jamaal Charles.  I have two Supp picks and you can have them both.  
I will let you know after I hear from a few other guys who have a need at RB. I won't make a deal either way without talking to you first.

Spence

Spence

sounds good bud. thank you.

swg wrote:
Spence wrote:I would like to talk Jamaal Charles.  I have two Supp picks and you can have them both.  
I will let you know after I hear from a few other guys who have a need at RB.  I won't make a deal either way without talking to you first.

swg

My big pieces are all gone or being kept but I have some smaller ones left.

Darryl Richardson
Jermichael Finley
Roddy White
Emanuel Sanders
Golden Tate

8I hate the NFL and don't want to watch Empty Re: I hate the NFL and don't want to watch Thu 10 Oct 2013, 10:00 am

Spence

Spence

roddy white i might want.

swg wrote:My big pieces are all gone or being kept but I have some smaller ones left.

Darryl Richardson
Jermichael Finley
Roddy White
Emanuel Sanders
Golden Tate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum